Namjoon paused so that the words sink in Jungkook's heart . Jungkook realizes that running away is never an option. They both need each other to heal themselves.

Namjoon saw how Jungkook was getting affected by his words. He knew Jungkook just needed someone to make him understand something because Jungkook was always so rash. He may have done a lot of terrible things but his heart was tender and fragile.Behind this cold facade was a baby who always craved for love. When he lost his best friend and his aunt, there was a void in his heart.

His brothers never noticed it so in that void he started to foster hatred and it became uncontrollable when Hobi died. Now if he loses Jin too , the only person he can ever lean on , Jungkook will be lost in the abyss and Namjoon can't let that happen.

Nothing can fill that void but at least love can overrule the hatred in his heart.So Namjoon was trying to direct Jungkook towards his love.

Namjoon came forward and embraced Jungkook gently.Jungkook was trembling in his hold and started to cry.Namjoon tightened the hug and caressed Jungkook's back with love,

" We aren't mad at you , my little one. We forgive you.Jin will be okay.Your Taehyung will bring him back to us.We just need you to come back to us. Otherwise , when you will meet Hobi up there he will kick your ass for hurting so many people in the name of his death and revenge. Your child will also be miffed at you for hurting her mom so much. You won't be able to face your child."

Jungkook cried harder at the mention of Hobi and his daughter and he wrapped his arms around Namjoon, hugging him.He rested his face at Namjoon's chest and was crying like a baby and hiccupping.

Yoongi and Jimin, who was witnessing the whole situation came to them and joined the hug.All of them started to cry and tightened their hold on each other.

They broke the hug and Jimin looked at Jungkook with a soft smile and said,

" Don't leave us.We need you.My best friend needs you.Your Jiminshii needs his younger brother as well."

Jungkook immediately hugged him and said ,

" I won't leave. I will never run away again.I won't leave you Jiminshii."

Jimin playfully hit Jungkook's chest and smiled between his tears.

Yoongi and Namjoon were looking at them with fond eyes and both sighed with relief.But Yoongi then looked at Namjoon who was trying to pull himself together. Yoongi was looking at Namjoon with admiration because he managed to mend Jungkook's heart when his own heart was on the verge of shattering .

Yoongi squeezed Namjoon's hand and told him reassuringly,

" Jin hyung will be okay, don't worry.Also Jin hyung is lucky to have a husband like you."

Namjoon nodded in disagreement and said ,

" No, I am lucky to have him but if he doesn't wake up , I will be shattered , hyung.He has to come back to me, I have so many things to say to him."

Yoongi nodded and said with confidence ,

"He will come back.It will take more than a bullet to end Kim Seokjin."

Namjoon nodded and then sat down on a chair and soon everyone sat beside him.They all held each other's hand and were praying together for Jin's well being.

Time was ticking but with each passing moment their hearts were becoming heavy.But they all gasped together and rose from their seats when Taehyung came out of the OT and looked at everyone with his beautiful boxy smile.

"Jin hyung is safe! He will be fine.I am shifting him to a room, you all can see him after 30 minutes."

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief but Namjoon rested his head against the wall and started to cry out of happiness and relief.Finally, he was able to breathe properly .He looked at Taehyung with gratefulness and said with a smile,