𝐱𝐱. give and take !

𝐂 𝐎 𝐒 𝐌 𝐈 𝐂   𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄   !

𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁   𝚃 𝚆 𝙴 𝙽 𝚃 𝚈   !

( 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢 ! )

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⬩❖⬩ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

          𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐘𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍. As part of the bargain made between Ana and Amarantha, Feyre was to be treated like any other member of the courta room with a nice bed and a bathroom, three meals a day, and no harm from the guards of any kind. Meaning in order for Ana to reach Feyre's room, she had to slip soundlessly through the dungeons and hallways, blending with the shadows to keep the other faeries from spotting her.

Ana knew Feyre was hurt. There was no doubt in her mind after hearing the cry of pain from the Archeron at the end of the task. And, with how dirty she'd been, Ana knew that her wound was infected. It had to have been, what with the mixture of shit and mud that had been caked on her body like a second skin. She knew no one would heal the wound for her. Not even Lucien, who was currently going through hell for aiding Feyre in the last task. Meaning it was up to Ana to heal her friend before she gave into the fever.

It took nearly an hour of searching for her to finally find Feyre's door. It looked like any other door in the long, stone-carved hall, but Ana knew. Call it intuition or the surge of warmth from her powers at the mere sight of the door, but she knew. 

With a gentle knock against the wood, Ana pushed the door open and slipped inside. Every inch of her body was alive as her adrenaline rushed through her veins, eyes open and alert for any sign of trouble. 

Finding Feyre was easy. The poor girl was laying on her back on the bed, eyes staring blankly at the ceiling. Her skin was pale and covered in sweat, hair a tangled mess atop her head. She was still dirty, not having taken a bath, and she seemed to be teetering on the edge of sleep. Feyre seemed completely unaware of Ana's presence, even as the blonde walked further into the room. 

"Oh, Feyre." Ana rushed to her side, immediately spotting the cause of her problems. One of the bone shards had impaled the flesh of her arm. The gash was red and swollen, puss and blood leaking from it. Definitely infected. "How long have you been like this?"

Feyre moved her gaze to Ana, but she seemed as though she didn't believe the girl was there. "Are you real?"

Ana managed a smile and nodded. "As real as one can be." She pressed the back of her hand to Feyre's forehead and winced. "You're burning up. The infection's spreading fast. How could you let it get this bad?"