"Like you said! Time to end this!!!" Spider-Witch cried as she grabbed his wrists and raising them in the air, stopping him from attacking with his arms.

But then, the sound of a helicopter came along with a gigantic light shining over them. Spider-Witch was blinded at first, but once she opened her eyes again...she saw the true face of Golden Goblin.

A familiar face with short blonde hair, an irreplaceable nose, a gap in his teeth, and glowing golden eyes. His pupils weren't even visible.

Hunter Wittebane.

Spider-Witch's eyes widened in absolute horror and she froze, still staring at Hunter as if it wasn't a reality. "...Hunter?"

Hunter then grinned and shoved Spider-Witch away before blasting her across the parking lot of the abandoned hotel. He then summoned his glider, which he hopped onto as he looked at the police's helicopter.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!!!"

"OH, AM I!?!" Hunter cackled as he aimed his glider, which was about to fire a missile.

Spider-Witch shot to her feet and then webbed the glider, pulling with all her might. "NO!!!"

Hunter screamed as he fell right off, but landed on his feet. He then began blasting at Spider-Witch, still cackling like the madman he had become. But now, his voice was no longer disguised. It was undoubtedly the boy she considered a brother.

Spider-Witch used the glider as a shield, protecting herself from the blasts. But her stance was sloppy and with every blast that hit the glider, she stumbled back.

"I-it can't be you...it...it...WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?!?" Spider-Witch pleaded.

Hunter smirked. "You talk as if you know me...maybe you do?"

Then, he blasted at the helicopter, which quickly started to crash down.

Spider-Witch threw the glider aside and then swung on a nearby lamppost, launching herself into the air. She then dashed forward, landing inside the helicopter even as it started to crash, with the pilot struggling to keep it in the air.

She then grabbed both the pilot and the only other officer inside and jumped out of the helicopter, which crashed in a firey explosion near the hotel...which only caused the bombs still inside to go off, lighting the abandoned place ablaze which was now the new source of light for the area.

Spider-Witch just barely fired a web-net as she fell through the air with the officers and then dropped them onto it as she swung up onto a tree just in time.

She then looked at the burning building, breathing heavily before looking around for Hunter. Then, her Spider-Sense quickly went off again.

Spider-Witch whipped around, only for the tree she was on to suddenly blow up, flinging her across the parking lot.

Her entire body ached from saving all those people on the bridge and from the fight she had wanted to end, but now, it was as if her fists were cement blocks. She couldn't raise her fists against Hunter.

He was her best friend. What happened to him?

Then, Hunter slowly flew down on his glider with a smirk. "Goodbye, witch..."

Spider-Witch slowly turned around. "...H-Hunter...Hunter, please! I know this isn't you!!!"

Hunter's golden eyes widened a bit, but he seemed more amused than shocked. "It isn't..."

He then grabbed one last bomb from his glider, ready to toss it. "Bye-bye, Spider-Witch..."

Spider-Witch forced herself to get up as she looked at Hunter. "No...no, don't make me fight-!"

But then, Hunter's glider was suddenly shot at. Hunter's eyes widened and he whipped around to see the two officers from earlier shooting at him. Or at least his glider.

Spider-Witch could now see the two clearly...and one of them was Officer Darius Blight. Amity's father.

"Get away from the hero and put your hands in the air, kid!" Darius exclaimed, gritting his teeth.

Hunter hummed. "Aren't you the guy I tried to blow up...?"

Spider-Witch looked in shock before she saw Hunter was preparing to fire another missile. She then forced herself to get up and once again web the glider. She pulled with all her might, forcing Hunter to fall onto the road.

She then grabbed the glider with both of her hands and screamed as she raised her knee and snapped the glider in half with her super strength.

Spider-Witch then tossed the halves aside, the yellow eyes of her mask glowing brighter.

Hunter snarled and charged at her with his blade, even hopping into the air.

Spider-Witch suddenly shot out her hand and the rings that allowed her to transform appeared again, but they were all blue.

Then, a blast shot from it, suddenly freezing Hunter's blade into solid ice.

Hunter's golden eyes were wide as he landed, looking at the blade before Spider-Witch shattered the frozen blade with a karate chop.

Spider-Witch then whipped around and kicked him down onto the road, webbing his arms and legs down.

Hunter screamed and thrashed around, trying with all his might to escape, but to no avail.

Darius had watched the whole thing in shock before he and the other officer ran over. "You're under arrest, young Wittebane. And have the right to remain silent-"

"NO!" Spider-Witch cried. "Y-you can't arrest him! H-he's only 18! T-this can't be him!"

Darius looked at Spider-Witch. "It's looking to be him, Miss Spider or whatever you call yourself. You may save the day, but you are a vigilante that should be arrested alongside him if you didn't just-!"

"I don't care if you arrest me, you just...you just can't arrest him!" Spider-Witch cried. "Look at him!!!"

The other officer slowly walked over and then their eyes widened. "Wait...wait, Blight, she's got a point. Look at his eyes."

Darius looked down and his eyes widened as well. "His eyes are...golden. Glowing too."

Hunter cackled. "So, you've noticed?"

"Hunter, who did this to you?" Spider-Witch asked, not even caring if this gave away her identity somehow. "Please, just tell me!"

Hunter just smirked. "You'll find out...and so will Hunter..."

Spider-Witch's eyes widened. "...what...?"

Darius was clearly confused as well before more helicopters and various police cars started turning in. He then looked at Spider-Witch. "...the law is the law..."

Spider-Witch got ready to raise her hands in the air, but he quickly cried out something that shocked her more:

"What are you waiting for? Go!"

Spider-Witch saw the other officers get out with their pistols and tasers alike, so she glanced at Hunter one last time as she swung off into the night.