"It really is a bright metropolis", I told.

"Interesting way to invite me for your city tour but I'm up", we let out a chuckle at the same time.

"City tour sounds like a great idea", I added.

"That's what I was saying! Coffee dates are overrated", my brows came together at his choice of words.

"Ah I'm sorry, that just slipped, I didn't mea—", I interrupted.

"That's alright, so tomorrow, at what time?", I asked.

"Whatever goes well with your schedule because I have nothing on the plate right now",

"I'll text you the time".

I looked at my phone's screen, his energy felt soft but I didn't want to expect anything until I meet him. I saved the contact.

The journey to Taehyung's mansion was in silence but it was better than our neverending banters.

[Taehyung's POV]

"Nah just someone annoying up here", I turned her way at her comment but she was quick to look away.

I could vaguely hear the other person and it was definitely a male.

"It really is a bright metropolis", she talked.

"City tour sounds like a great idea", she continued while my brain processed what it could be about.

"That's alright, so tomorrow at what time?".

I heard the male say 'date' really clearly. My grip around the steering wheel tightened but I hastily relaxed. I should be happy that she was trying to move on. At least one of us would. Maybe seeing her with another man makes the process easy for me.

They hung up and the rest of the journey went in silence. 

I wasn't affected. I'm happy for her.

She went straight to the upstairs followed by the mild shut of her door, meanwhile I went to mom.

She was busy analyzing sales in her shop but she kept those away when I sat near her.

"You look weary", she said. I nodded, getting into a hug. Being genuine, I needed that at the moment. Although she caressed my back, I was sure she was second guessing my behaviour.

"Is everything alright?",
"I feel exhausted",
"You need a break",
"Maybe",

"Or a romantic partner", I shook my head.

"You can't have someone just like that", I weakly retorted.
"That's right, go out and meet people, not for business", she suggested.
"I don't have energy for that", I denied as I got up before leaving.

"What a shame", she said, irritated.

"Thanks for providing me some peace", I joked as I kissed her on the head.

"Even Y/n is going on a date tomorrow", she blurted.

"And how do you know?", although I was aware, for some reason the information did not please me as much as I wanted it to.

"You forgot she's my best friend's daughter", I turned to the exit.

"Good for her", and I left.