Chapter 19.

[Jade's Point of View]

{Two hours before the accident}

I kept my smile suppressed while looking at Kyle's heavenly side profile. He was perfect. I looked away as soon as he disconnected the call.

"Why you came out?", He asked finding me standing out of the club.

"I was bored", I spoke unable to contain my excitement.
"Let's get in", he spoke in his grave tone. I followed him inside although he already stepped into the club.

I bumped into someone at the entrance.

A shiver ran down my spine when I looked up at him.  Those same curly hair. A satan behind that innocent face. I tried to move away but he grabbed my arm to pull me out of the club.

He bumped my back to a wall and pressed himself on me.
"I just wanted to have a conversation and you mutt is being reluctant", he spoke gritting his teeth. His eyes were intimidating. I was trembling out of horror. His face up this close was pure demon.

I swallowed a hard lump which formed in my throat.

"Leave me~", my voice was quaky. A smug formed on his lips. He began to close the distance between us but I turned my head and simultaneously tried my best to push him away but he barely budge.

His lips captured my neck making me feel disgusted. I snuffed. My eyes were shut and I was terrified with anything that could happen next second. I was frail around him.

A shiver ran down through my spine when I felt his boner.
"You still do things to this little freak.....", He inhaled onto my throat. My mouth felt salty when they tasted my tears.

"Why are you back here!", Ashay was out of my contact when this agressive voice threw him on the ground. Kyle was back as my rescuer.
"How many times do I need to tell you to stay away from her!", Kyle kicked on that bastard's ribs. He growled in pain and tried to stand up.

Kyle pulled him by his collar just to punch him on his face. But Ashay smirked.

"If I see you playing around her or anyone else then see what I will do to you!", Kyle murmured on his face by pulling him by his nape.

"Let's get in", He held my arm to pull me back inside the club then to a comparatively sober corner.

"Are you okay?", Kyle asked scanning my face. I nodded reluctantly. My eyes still held the tears. He pulled out the tissues from the table near us.

We stared at eachother for a moment.

"Can I ask you something? It's can be a little personal.....", He cautiously spoke. I nodded right away.
"How do you know this douchebag?", He scrunched his eyebrows.
"He's my ex.....it was a toxic relationship, took me a whole year to get back to normal, Y/n helped the process......but he is suddenly back in my life, obsessed with me for a mysterious reason. The much I loved him before the more he creeps me out now", I sobbed.

Kyle kept his palm on my shoulder to calm me down.

"Should I ask you something as well? Something personal?", I asked carefully. He paused and thought for a moment before nodding.

"Do you know him? Both of yours body language, when you are in front of eachother, seems as if you two are familiar to one another......", I uttered.
"Yes......", He refused to give away anything more and I had no reason to pester him as he clearly wasn't in a mood to let out more.