23. Redefining limitations

Start from the beginning

She cried out, "Please may I come?"

I was having so much fun. I loved the power I had over her. "No! I don't think I will let you come this time," I smirked. I kept plunging aiming for her magic spot. "I bet that feels so good for you, kitten Let's see how much control you will give me," I yelled. "No coming for you." I plunged again and again until I came inside her.

When I came out of her I laid on my back. I sat her on my thighs. Just enjoying the view of her bare breasts with my marks from the night before. It made my cock stand at attention. "Look at how majestic my cock is. It is your fault it is so erect with your sexy body adorned with my marks. Stroke my cock with your hands." As she stroked my cock got wider, and bigger. I picked her up by her hips and completely plunged her onto my cock. She gasped. "Ride me but don't come." She began to sway her hips over and around my cock. I could feel her muscles clenching around my cock. Everytime her muscles clenched I pulled her off of me and then thrust her back onto me. She was crying out of need. My cock was throbbing as she clenched around me again. "You may not come," I ordered as I thrust inside her and shot my come inside of her.

"But why can't I come? Did I do something wrong?" she asked.

"Are you questioning my desires slut!" I demanded.

"No Sir," she looked down.

"You are my submissive. You fulfill my wants and needs. I want to deny you. I want to f**k you until I can't. Submit," I told her.

She bowed her head. "Yes, my Lord and Master."

"Stand up and place your hands on the full length mirtor." She placed her hands on the mirror with her legs spread looking down. "Good girl. I am going to use you again." I started stroking my cock. I found it amazing how she keeps me aroused. "Watch yourself play with your breasts and nipples. Make yourself moan my name."
A deep blush crawled up her face. She played with her breasts touching her nipples."

"Hurt those nipples. I want them red and swollen," I ordered. I could see the humiliation in her eyes as she tortured herself. As she increased the pain she moaned louder. I realized she was a pain slut. My hand traveled to her pussy that was still swollen and red. "Should I slap this pussy?" I asked.

"Yes, Master." I gave it a solid smack. She moaned. Her juices started flowing.

"You are a pain slut. I am going to enjoy playing with you." I slapped her pussy again. She moaned my name. "Keep pinching and twisting those nipples. I want them red and swollen like your pussy." Her juices were pouring down her thighs. "Watch me f**k you in the mirror." I thrusted my enlarged cock into her pussy. I hit her magic spot every time. I wrapped one arm around her waist and placed my other hand on the mirror. She was moaning my name over and over.

"Please my Lord and Master, I am begging you, let me come," she whimpered.

"I love when you beg. Come for me kitten." I kept thrusting inside her hitting that special spot each time. She was a moaning mess. The only reason she was standing was because I had my arm around her waist. I came right behind her. We both sat on the floor shaking and breathing heavy. I leaned over and gently kissed her lips. "Good girl."

I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom and sat her on the toilet so she could do her business.  I filled the tub. I added epsom salts and her favorite bubbles. After checking the temperature of the water, I turned the water off. I lifted my princess and gently placed her in the water. I slipped in the tub behind her and placed her between my legs. She leaned her head back against my chest. "Sweetheart?"

"Yes, Hunter."

"Are you ok? I never want to hurt you. I love you," he said sincerely.

"I don't know why but when you spank me first it hurts. After two or three spanks my pussy begins to throb. Then I want more. Is that ok?" Crysta asked.