XXV | Had enough (TW)

Start from the beginning

eunwoo looked back at him with a confused look on her face.

minho's eyes were widened and his hands were trapping his mouth.

"min? what's wrong? please don't tell me you saw people having sex in an alleyway again!" she groaned as she went to grab his hands.

minho shook his head and removed his hands before eunwoo could take them.

"shit. i need my phone- where-"

eunwoo's eyebrows furrowed as she watched minho frantically search his pockets.

"sweetie, i'm pretty sure you left it back at home-"

"fuck! um... mum, can i use yours quickly? please, it's important..!" minho gulped.

eunwoo saw the desperate look on his face and agreed.

"of course... here." eunwoo said as she took her small phone out of her back pocket and handed it to the boy.

minho thanked his mum before turning around and putting the phone in a certain direction.

eunwoo tried to take a peek at what her son was taking a photo of and it was of a young couple holding each other.

she was about to say something but minho snapped the photo before looking above the phone and seeing the young girl storm towards the two.

"oh fuck-"

"oi fuckwit! don't you take photos of me!" the girl screeched out as she got closer and closer to them.

"minho, why-"

"delete that, you fucking idiot!" she screamed once again.

as she continued to scream, minho was frozen, not knowing what to do.

eunwoo noticed this and started to become irritated at this girl.

"excuse me, don't yell at my son. you have no right-"

"oh, be quiet, you slutty bitch. this faggot thinks he can just-"

"what the fuck, haneul! don't call my mum and slut or a bitch! i took that photo so he can know how much of a fucking cheater you are!" minho finally spat out, stepping in front of my mum.

haneul scoffed out a laugh.

"even with a stupid photo, chan would never believe you! i mean, why would he? it's obvious you're, like, in love with him and it's disgusting. you're a pathetic bitch and you need to stay the fuck away from chan, okay?" haneul said with a bitchy tone.

"ouch..." minho thought.

but he wasn't going to let that stop him.

"i literally have proof-"

"oh my god, minho. you're pathetic! if you say anything to chan- if you even look at him and break up my relationship, i will make your life fucking hell, got that?" haneul laughed obnoxiously.

minho gulped as silence over came them.

then, without another word, she walked away, her heels clicking against the concrete below them.

after she was out of their sight, minho let out a held in sigh.

he raked his hands through his hair before he suddenly felt arms wrap around him tightly.