Chapter 9

Celeste Pov

My jaw completely dropped while staring at the girl standing in front of the large body mirror, her purple pink eyes were gleaming like real life amethyst gemstone with a slightly mix of lepidolite texture, her lips was shaped in a perfect proportion, and the silver strand of her hair was glittering.

The girl in the mirror was wearing a simple tea-length dress, the color of the dress was periwinkle with small purple pearl and tiny daisies spread around it, she also have this cute fairy wings in the back of her dress, She– I look like a real life fairy. The theme of the party was spring and was being held at the manure huge garden.

"Pwetty" wala sa sariling na isaad ko,
'Ang ganda ko' nagiging makapal na yata ang pag mumukha ko dahil sa mga iniisip ko.

"Pretty indeed" I gasp in shock when I heard a faint whisper right besides my ear, I glared at the guy who almost scared me to death.

"What are you glaring at?" He raised his eyebrows and glared at me confused.

"You scawed me papa" i pouted and cross my little arms.

"Oh, I'm sorry, papa didn't mean to scare you my love" he apologize and embrace me with a tight hug.

"Papa you'll cwash my wings" i scolded, he just chuckled with my actions and kiss my head.

"I didn't notice that, what are you? Let me guess your a tiny dwarf with wings or....a fly perhaps" he teased even more.

'Do I look like a fly? of all the things he can address to me...a FLY, a tiny flying being, Seriously!!'

"Papa shut up, I am not a fly I'm a faiwy papa, a faiwy!, If I'm a fly then yow a cockwoach" i hissed at him, his brows furrowed even more and glared at me.

"What the fu- heck I am not a fuc– cockwoach!, I'm way better than those disgusting thing!" He growled disgusted, I rolled my eyes at him two can play this game.

He sighed softly and gave me a warm smile.

"You remind me so much of your mother love day by day" he added instead, I look at him confused.

I've never heard him talk about my mother before, I ask him once but he would always finds a way to change the topic, I decided to stop bringing that conversation back again since I know I won't get any answer from him.

"Weally papa, what does she look like? is she pwetty po papa? What's hew favowite flowew? does she likes tulips how about ice cweam does she like ice cweam papa?" I ask eagerly, feeling a sudden burst of interest rise within me, is she kind? helpful? What does she look like? How did they two meet? Why did she left me?.

"Your mother is really really beautiful Celeste like you. Her hair is exactly like yours, her eyes were pink slightly as same as yours darling and yes she likes tulips although her favorite flowers were dahlias, lilies and chrysanthemum and yes she loves ice cream" he mumbled trying to recall my mother's appearance, I watched him in awe.

"What are you two still doing the guest has arrived" a calm yet authoritative voice interrupted from behind us.

Auntie Elena was wearing a simple green off shoulder dress with a flower crown place on the top of her head, her make up was light with few glitter on the side of her eyes like mine, an exact replica of both beauty and elegance indeed, no wonder a lot is obsessed with this woman, I mean common people who wouldn't be.

THE BEAUTY WITHIN: THE HIDDEN HEIRESS (Reincarnated)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें