6

A week had gone by and I am back in Canada, Elise was there to greet me. She smiled and hugged me.

"I missed my American Best friend." She tells me and I respond "and I missed my Canadian Best Friend."

I entered my apartment, everything was just how I left it except my fridge and cabinets were full then I remembered that I gave Elise a spare key to check on things while I was gone.

"Oh Elise, you sweet human being." I said with a smile.

...

I woke up the next morning, I saw Jared wrote me a sweet little message.

I got up and got ready, I did little things with my hair and went lightly on the makeup.

...

I made it on set and by the looks of it, I was early but I went to my trailer and was greeted by Kenny.

"Oh Darling, it's been too long." He said as he went to hug me.

"Oh I know, but I am here for an entire season." I said and He smiled.

"So the plan is, you're still going to be dressed like Iris for the first episode but Irene, Goodness that name is so fitting, Irene will be happening next episode, So what's the plan for her makeup, hair and outfit?" Kenny asked.

"Flannel, tank top, jewelry, just a simple necklace and studded earrings, then her hair straightened then a smokey eye." I said which Kenny agreed.

...

I walked out of my trailer to walk to the set, then I saw Jared, Jensen and Misha, I smiled.

"Hello everyone." I said with a smile.

"Last time being Iris, Hello Irene." Misha said and I said "Indeed."

Jared and I looked at each other and Jensen said "Give up lovebirds."

We chuckled.

"Everybody get to your places." Director shouted and we got to our places.

....

Season 11 episode 1

(Character's and Director's pov)

Car horn was going off, which woke Sam and Iris up.

"Iris are you alright?" Sam asked her.

"It's Irene, but yes Sammy I am perfect." Irene said with a smile.

Sam took out the wire which turned off the horn, He looked at Irene.

"Let's give you a new look, you got to be over that dress." Sam said to Irene as he headed to the trunk.

She chuckled and said "You have no idea." Irene walked to the trunk then Sam handed her A flannel, tank top and pair of jeans then combat boot.

Irene looked at Sam, "Are you going to tell me how in the world you have these items?" Irene questioned.

"We do just in case of things like, so I am going to look for Dean and you can get change." Sam said to Irene then kissed her on the forehead which made Irene blushed.

....

Irene walked out and as she walked out she tossed her dress and heels.

"Won't be needing that anymore." She said proudly.

"Now you look official." Sam said with a smile.

"Welcome to flock Iris." Dean said and Irene said "It's Irene now, Iris doesn't seem fitting, it's just a burden of the past and Irene just seems more fitting." Dean nodded.

"So you saw a woman." Irene said Dean was about to question her but he just shook it off.

Irene might be human completely but she has abilities that can pass her to be a psychic.

"And she told you that she is the darkness... could be possible." Irene said to Dean, Dean looked at Sam "Wow, your lover seems to believe me and you have psychic abilities, definitely will come to use." Dean said and Irene chuckled

"But she thanked me." Dean said to both Irene and Sam.

"For what?" Irene questioned. "For setting her free." Dean responded.

"But you didn't set her free, I did." Sam said. "But the thing is we know what she looks like, that she is evil, and question what she knows." Dean said as we got ready to sit inside the vehicle.

"What the?" Dean questions as he immediately gets out and sees that the impala is still in a ditch.

"You two was just going to let me get in the car." Dean said looking at both Sam and Irene who then looked at each other then Sam reponses "You were on a roll."

"And the scene, excellent work!" The director yells.