𝟎𝟏𝟎: 𝐗

Start from the beginning

"I was 4 weeks Zane. I needed you to be there the most for me and you wasn't! I had to wake up every day dealing with your shit after knowing what I had to just go out and do. You know how hard that was for me?." Sierra cried.

Turning his head away from Sierra's presence with the feeling of remorse washing over him he grabbed Sierra's hands. "I'm so sorry mama I ain't know! Why you ain't tell me ma I would've put my shit aside and been there for you Si!" Zane admitted.

Sierra could tell Zane was truly sorry for not being there for her when she had to go through the abortion alone. As much as Zane ripped and ran through the streets he never ended up knocking someone up so to hear that he could've been a father for the first time really fucked him up inside and even though it wouldn't be right to bring a child into the world knowing what he was out in the streets doing he still would've told sierra to keep it.

"I tried to tell you Zane, but when I found out you was out doing that shit it went across my head to even think about telling you about it."

"I'm sorry ma" Wrapping his muscle-built arms around her waist he planted a kiss onto her forehead and held it there for a minute before pulling back and kissing her soft lips.

Shaking her head she let out a small smile letting him know she accept his apology, seeing his phone light up and vibrate on the counter she picked it up and handed it to him. "Here baby.. Someone texting you. Ima go call D real quick."

Grabbing the phone he watched as she walked away and looked back up at his phone to see one of his men TJ sent him his location and no messages after which was their code meaning he needed to get there asap.

1: 20 pm
Walking into the living room with her phone up to her ear ringing Dreka, She threw a cherry in her mouth and waited till she answered the phone.

"Hey boo wassup?" Dreka spoke.

"I'm at Zane's and some shit got said so ima need to see you." Sierra instructed before hanging up the phone.

Sierra wasn't only mad at Zane but she was mad at Dreka because after year's of being friends she didn't understand how she could go and tell King or anyone about something personal like this knowing how deep it hit home. They've had their little fights before in their friendship but Sierra really felt betrayed in this type of situation and wanted to confront her about it.

Getting up from the couch from the scene of Zane fully dressed she scrunched her face in confusion. "Where you going?" She asked.

"I gotta head out to go meet up with King." He quickly responded, rushing around he tucked his gun in his belt and pulled Sierra in for a kiss.