"They're they are!" Wooyoung shouted pointing in the direction of where two black and gold horns appeared above the crowd. The three men made their way through the crowd which wasn't hard since people naturally parted for Yunho, bowing as he walked past. "Mingi!" Wooyoung shouted as he rushed over to his friend, hugging him tight. He hadn't seen him since the night he snuck out to see him. He had been worried about him since he had watched Seonghwa dragging Mingi away with a murderous look in his eyes. Mingi smiled hugging Wooyoung tight, "I missed you Woo, I see you're enjoying the festival without me" he chuckled, glancing at the nearly finished skewer in the male's hand. "You know how much I love the food here, I couldn't resist" Wooyoung giggled, eating the last piece of meat off the stick. 

Yunho and Yeosang came over the two quickly, bowing and greeting Seonghwa. "It's nice to see you again, your highness, I hope you enjoy the festival," Yunho said. "I hope you have been well your majesty, this is my first time at this festival and I am looking forward to experiencing it" Seonghwa said, bowing to Yunho. Yunho turned his attention to Mingi, his heart stuttering in his chest. Mingi looked breathtaking. Yunho swallowed his throat suddenly dry as his eyes roamed over Mingi's figure. He noticed how his hair was down which was rare and Yunho couldn't stop himself from imagining his fingers carding through them. 

"You look breathtaking Mingi, I truly did miss you, how have you been doing?" Yunho asked as he pulled Mingi into a hug. Mingi wrapped his arms around Yunho, hugging him tight. "I'm doing well, how have you been?" He asked as they pulled away from the hug. Yunho slipped his hand into Mingi's, the male couldn't stop looking at Mingi he truly did miss him. "I'm going good ,just busy with kingly duties" he chuckled. Seonghwa cleared his throat, breaking Yunho's attention away from Mingi, "Mingi shall we get some food? I'm starting to get hungry and the smells around me are quite enticing" his eye traveled to Yunho and Mingi's entangled hands, a pang of irritation going through him. Mingi slipped his hand out of Yunho's, "Oh yes, I'll take you to my favorite meat bun stall" he smiled, slipping his hand back into Seonghwa's leading him to the stall.

Hongjoong and San followed behind the couple, San eager to stuff his face full of delicious food and alcohol. Wooyoung followed behind them the male having yet bought himself a beat bun. "Don't hurt yourself more than you already have your majesty. You need to accept that he's with someone else" Yeosang told Yunho, his gaze soft. Yunho sighed as he looked down at his royal advisor, "it's easier said than done Yeo, I've been in love with him since we were teenagers" he looked back up watching as they disappeared into the crowd. Yunho began walking in that direction. Yeosang sighed as he watched him go hate hated seeing Yunho look so heart broken. 

Jongho came up next to him, "he just needs to hear it from Mingi that he needs to move on, until then he's going to hold on to hope" the dragon spoke. Yeosang looked at him, he's seen Jongho a few times never really paying attention to the dragon. Plus, Jongho was always in the shadows whenever he was around. Jongho looked at Yeosang, their eyes finally meeting. Jongho clenched his chest as he felt a sharp pain shoot through his body, his eyes widening in realization once he saw Yeosang hunched forward gripping his chest as well. "Fuck…I understand now why Mingi passed out from this" Yeosang mumbled, trying his best not to collapse on to the floor from the pain. Jongho chuckled, the pain increasing as he did, "I never understood why it had to be so painful" he muttered, "go ahead, once you distance from me it should subside, the longer we stay close together the more painful it'll get." he closed his eyes taking deep breaths. Yeosang nodded and slowly made his away towards the others, the further he got from Jongho the more the pain subsided. 

"Everything okay?" Yunho asked as he noticed Yeosang approach him with his hand clutched to his chest, he slowly moved his hand away once the pain stopped. "Yeah I'm okay" he let out a shaky breath, "fate really doesn't care about if mates are the same species " he chuckled. Yunho furrowed his brow in confusion as Jongho met up with everyone else the pain didn't flare up again, which he was grateful for. Seonghwa, Mingi, and Wooyoung were still getting their food, so only Hongjoong and San were focusing on the two males. A spark of realization flashed in San's eyes, "see I told you Jongho, you would find your mate here" he smirked. Hongjoong eyes widened as well as he looked between Yeosang and Jongho the latter was blushing profusely. "Shut up" he grumbled as he slipped behind Wooyoung the smell of the meat buns making his mouth water.