Him and Seonghwa haven't had a proper conversation yet, the dragon prince was avoiding him and Mingi didn't know why. Wooyoung furrowed his brows, "are you two at least spending time together?". Mingi shook his head, "I haven't seen him since the morning after the ceremony. I don't know why he's been avoiding me" he looked down at his lap. Mingi wasn't expecting Seonghwa to fall in love with him or anything but he was hoping he and the dragon prince could become friends. At least, that's what his vows implied but Mingi guessed he was just saying that for show and didn't actually mean it. Wooyoung clenched his hands into fist, "that arrogant bastard, does he not realize that you are the one who can help him mature and claim the throne? He should be worshiping you, not treating you like you're a diseased animal" he stood up grabbed his sword. 

Mingi stood up as well, "what are you doing?" "I'm going to ,cut that asshole dick off and shove it down his throat " Wooyoung growled out. Mingi stood in front of him, "calm down, there's no need to do all of that" he placed his hands on his friend's shoulders. Wooyoung glared at Mingi, the anger still making his blood boil. "I came here because I wanted to see you, and take my mind off of the prince. I was thinking we could visit our favorite brothel and get drunk and have some fun, like old times" Mingi wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. Wooyoung relaxed a bit, "would your husband like the fact you're going to get your dick sucked by a whore?". Mingi just shrugged, "screw him, I doubt he even realized I've left" he slid his hands off of Wooyoung's shoulders. 

Wooyoung's brows furrowed, "wait, did you sneak out!" His eyes widened in shock. Mingi's silence was his answer. "Mingi, are you sure you're okay with him? Are you safe?" Wooyoung asked, the last thing he wanted to hear was that his friend was in an abusive relationship. Mingi nodded, "he doesn't hurt or me anything, he just ignores me, I don't think he would ever lay a hand on me" even though Mingi knew very little about Seonghwa he trusted that the prince would never actually harm him. Wooyoung let out a sigh of relief, "alright, I believe you" "so, are you down to go to the brothel?" Mingi asked. Wooyoung nodded, "it's been a while since I was able to unwind, now that you're gone I'm captain of the royal guard and it's exhausting " he chuckled. Mingi smiled hooking his arm with Wooyoung's, the two males leaving his room and made their way towards their favorite brothel. 

************************************

Back in the dragon realm Seonghwa stood in front of Jongho, his control on his anger slipping. "What do you mean he left?" He asked, trying his hardest to keep his voice even. A crack of purple lightning streaked across the night sky. Hongjoong and San looked at each other nervously. When San went to Mingi's room to deliver him dinner and found the room empty he didn't think much of it. It wasn't until he walked around the palace visiting Mingi's usual spots and not finding him there was when the servant began to panic. He went to Seonghwa informing the dragon prince that the human couldn't be found, and when Seonghwa noticed the familiar warm tingle on his skin was gone indicating Mingi was in fact not in the palace anymore the dragon prince made his way over to Jongho. 

Jongho looked down in shame, "he went to the human realm" he repeated. Another loud crack of lightning went across the sky, temporarily illuminating it. "And why did you let him go? You didn't receive my word that he had my permission " he growled out. Jongho continued to look down, his fist clenched by his side, "he held a knife to his throat and said that if I didn't let him go through he'd slit his throat". Seonghwa closed his eyes taking a deep breath, he didn't want to yell at Jongho the dragon already looked pitiful. "We need to go get him" he turned to Hongjoong and San, "you two stay here in case he manages to make his way back, jongho you're coming with me" he walked into the portal after giving his orders. Jongho quietly followed behind him, leaving Hongjoong and San worried about what was going to happen. 

************************************

A low moan left Mingi's lips as a woman eagerly sucked his dick into her mouth. He took another sip from the cup of alcohol as another woman poured him some more. "Fuck, you always know how to take my cock" Mingi praised the woman, downing the alcohol. Wooyoung's moans could be heard from the room next to him. Both males had lost their virginity at this brothel and would come here to drink and talk with the women when they had a particularly rough day. Mingi ran his fingers through the women's black locks, gripping them in his hand as she moved back down, taking more of his dick in her mouth. Mingi bit his bottom lip as he tried to hold in a moan. The second woman who was pouring him his drink, took a sip of the alcohol reaching up to grab his face. She turned Mingi's face towards her placing her lips on his spitting the alcohol in his mouth.