Before Minjeong could argue, the microwave suddenly beeped, signalling its stop and immediately about five people ran over in fight for it.

"I can't believe I live with these people." Seeun clutched her head and laughed.

Minjeong weakly smiled, "Me either."

***

Minjeong didn't like it. She didn't like it at all. When her and her friends arrived at the casino, they were all immediately ripped apart and sent off different directions and Minjeong, with her awful luck, got stuck to be the bartender of the night. However, with past experiences, she knew every drink like the back of her hand. She just hoped she didn't accidentally spill anything like she did on Karina.

Karina.

The name instantly brought a small smile on Minjeong's lips. Leaning on the counter with her head on her embraced arm, she forwardly went off into daydream.

She wandered what Karina would be doing tonight while she sat where she was. What she was wearing. Minjeong didn't stop her mind when it pictured the beauty in different outfits.

The faint chatter. The clinking glasses of alcohol. The animated rolling of slot machines. It didn't bother Minjeong anymore. Not when she was safe with Karina. Even if it she was just in her head.

"What are you smiling about?"

The foreign voice caused Minjeong to jump from the stool with a hand quick over her abrupt sprinting heart.

"Jeez, so jumpy."

"S-Sorry."

The younger latter shook her head with a gummy smile before sucking on some water with a straw allowing Minjeong to start the conversation,

"What's Isa doing tonight?"

"What?" Seeun turned, quite frankly embarrassed.

Minjeong chuckled, "Isa? The girl you disappeared with yesterday? Karina's sister?"

"Shh!" Seeun lunged towards Minjeong's mouth and quickly covered it with a hand.

"Don't say it so loudly! Please!" Seeun whisper shouted.

Minjeong quickly nodded and Seeun took off her hand. Mentally thanking the puppy for not licking her hand like Aeri did the other day.

"How's it going between you two?" Minjeong smiled but quickly halted the conversation as a woman approached the counter and ordered a drink.

"One second." Minjeong whispered and Seeun nodded understandably.

Minjeong hurriedly returned back to the girl who was now gushing like an idiot thinking about Isa.

"So?"

"Right. I'll tell you but you have to promise you won't tell anyone else."

"I promise."

"Do you pinky promise?" Seeun asked as she stuck out the said finger.

Minjeong released a light giggle as they entwined their cold fingers,

"I pinky promise."

Seeun sighed with content, "It's going great. I think I really like her."

"I'm really happy for you Seeun." Minjeong smiled warmly with a returned smile.

"Thank you, and speaking of Isa."

Minjeong's eyebrows furrowed as she followed Seeun's intense stare before it landed on the familiar Yu family. However, it wasn't Isa that Minjeong was staring at. Right there, like a bright shining wonder in Minjeong's eyes was the beautiful Karina. Seated down in her same outfit as before however this time, every inch of her body was visible to Minjeong's eyes. To anyone's eyes. For sick perverts and old creeps at this place. The puppy clenched her fists but stopped and winced to herself once the nails seeped into her skin. What was happening to her?