The show

I waited and waited for it to begin. when it did let me say...I'm going to be on Jax's bad side for a while.
When it was my turn I walked out with Jax and the judge came up. He looked at me wrote something on a clipboard.
When he was done he reached his hand toward me and...i bit it.
He pulled back and screamed for the pet control, who are people with darts that inject pets with a drug that knocks is out for a couple hours, who shot me and every thing went blurry.
I could make out some voices like Jax and the judge. They were yelling at each other and then I got shaken and I came to. I saw every one stare at me and I just slowly backed up into the wall and sat there listening to the argument until Jax said," YOU WILL LISTEN TO YOUR FUTURE KING!"
And that's when I paid attention. "I APOLOGIZE THAT MY PET BIT YOU BUT I WILL NEVER GIVE HER BACK TO THE PET ACADEMY! IN THAT HORRID PLACE SHE WAS BEATEN AND ABUSED! I AM NOT GOING TO SIT AROUND AND LET THAT HAPPEN TO EVERY OTHER PET IN THE ANGELIC OR ANY OTHER SUPERNATURAL COMMUNITY!"
He's the Prince of angels? And with out another question I was dragged out of the room by Jax and put in the limo.
We drove for longer than I expected it would take to go home. It wasn't the way home though and I found that out when we pulled up to a castle! Like a huge castle. Jax stormed out and I was carried but a man in a tux.
Wow this place is fancy....*insert faceplam here* and I'm wearing a fluffy pink dress!
GREAT! We walked to the front door and we were let in and what I saw shocked me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAHAHA IM SO MEAN....CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But you all love me huh? Yeah you do! Lmao ! I can't wait to see the covers guys! Bye