Oops. That wasen't supposed to happen!

I stared into his eyes and got scared. I shrunk back and quivered my bottom lip as he can closer, looking angry, and kneeling next to me. "Can you talk?" He asked softening his gaze. I nodded not wanting to get the beating stick.
I was on all fours and he looked at my back and got even madder looking. I realized the dress he gave me was open back and it showed the scars from all the training I went through. "I'll be right back" he said and went to the desk across the room and picked up the phone and dialed a number.
A few minuets later he came back and said,"are you ok?" I was a little confused so I tilted my head. "Did they hurt you at the pet academy?" Oh now I get it. I nodded. looking back at the book I read about Greek gods and goddesses for about a half hour until a girl walked in with Jax. She looked at me and then my back. he looked at her then started to talk in their native language so I didn't understand. they looked at me again and I realized that she was a healer. I backed away but Jax picked me up and carried me to my room and but me on the bed. "Can you sit still for me?" He said in that baby voice again.
Not wanting to get hurt with the beating stick I nodded.
The girl walked over to me and said to Jax," this might hurt her a lot. she is human and this stuff is made for supernatural beings." forgetting that she was using English. I looked up in fear and shook my head and backed away from her.
"Jillian! You scared her!... Great now I have to get her to calm down. do you know how hard it is to calm down a human?" He boomed.
Human doesn't have to do with not being calm. its the fact that we are treated like animals and used for supernaturals enjoyment!
Ugh maybe I do have to calm down.
Then I remembered what else I had to say oops! " Sir?" I said in a voice so small that a mouse would have heard a hard time hearing it. "yeah?" He said shocked that I could actually speak with out having to learn it from that stupid academy. "there is a manual about me on my cage" I said trying not to look him in the eyes.
"Thank you Roxy", turning to the healer he said," I'm gonna go see the stuff we aren't allowed to give her and what we are so ill be back but can you put her in her night time dress for me?"
She looked at me and then said," hey there! Are you ok? Do you want something to eat?....." The question about food got through to me and I looked at her and nodded. She lead me down the stairs and to a large kitchen. She when through a white box with stuff I've never seen before and took out a box that had triangles in it.
Looking at it I thought those triangles were edible so I took a bite. I'm in love I thought. these things were cold but they and this stuff in them and it was much better than the stuff at the pet academy.
Not even 2 minuets later I had eaten 2 of the triangles ,that Jillian calls pizza,
Jax walked in and creamed at the top of his lungs," Roxy put that down now!", and putting it away he said towards Jillian," she's not allowed to eat our food she has to eat the stuff they gave her at the academy. there's a recipe on how to make it in here." he said and began looking through the handbook and started to make the weird gruel they made us eat in the academy.
When he was done I looked at it then back at the pizza box and then started to cry. I was the it way I could let him know that I wanted the pizza. "really! See lol what you did! Now she won't eat her food! Ugh.", looking at me he said," come on you need to eat." now I was me and the words slipped out of mouth," No, it's so gross! I dare you to eat that crap! I have the same views on food as you!"..... Oops! I wasent supposed to say that!
💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠 YES ONE CHAPTER EVERY TWO DAYS NOW MY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finished this chapter in 3 hours and I'm very proud! And I love all of you because yall are motivating me to write so thank you! Now I have a question? Who wants to be part of my story? If so then please comment your description and why you want to be part of it! I'll try and put most of you in the story so don't be shy!!!