Fire in my soul!

Rage. Fire and rage is all I feel. The one thing i didn't want to happen happened and now I'm sitting on some weird mans door step. A few minuets after the man left a girl in a maids outfit opened the door. Her eyes were filled with sorrow and I could tell to day was not going to be a good one.
She had a man put my cage in side and carried up to a room that looked like it was for a six year olds princess style party. Ugggggggggg. Pink. Anything but pink! Well it's ok compared to the rest of the house a boring tan and dark brown furniture.
Not even a minuet later did the man from the store came strolling in with two items in his hand. A pink collar and a pink gown. Again with the pink!, "Hello what's your name?" He said and I replied with the usual response that was taught to ue," I am pet 3409 from pet academy training center 5 I have passed all test all physically mentally and in health. I have no name you as my owner are to give me one." He sat there as if he was thinking and finally said,"Im Jax and if you don't mind I'm going to name you Roxy" I'm so glad he didn't give some stupid girly girl name. Well for all except every thing being pink this was kinda ok better than the pet academy. he picked up the dress placed it on the bed and was about to get the collar when his phone went off and left the room. I sat there in the cage trying to figure out how to get it off when the same maid from earlier came in opened the cage and sat me on the bed. She carefully started to put me in the dress and looked terrified. Just to see what would happen I surprised her by whispering a random word and when she heard it she leaned in closer and I said," watch your back." And with that comment she ran out of the room screaming. Not wanting to get in trouble I quickly put on the dress and pretended to be asleep in the corner. Trying not to laugh Jax came storming in with the maid behind him looked at me and said," her? Of all people in this house you have to pick the animal to be afraid of. I doubt she can even speak her mind. Just that mumbo jumbo that the stupid academy taught her" and with that he left with her trailing behind her. I stood up and silently laughed as I took a bottle of glitter and dumped it all around the room and promptly started screaming my head off until Jax came in with a face full of terror. He said," are you ok?" In a baby voice and I sat there innocently like a baby.
Did I mention that love pranking people. "Did you get hurt playing with the glitter" I shook my head and that dumb ass believed me and carried me down the stairs and into a room filled with books. I quickly jumped out of his hands and sped toward the nearest shelf and took the largest book and started to read it. He looked at me with anger in his eyes..................

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠
HOW WAS IT !!!!!!!!! I think this one was short but pretty funny. Hbu what did you think what should I add? VOTE, COMMENT, AND BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!