×47O

×O

“Sir! We managed to apprehend them.”

Patrick turned to the soldiers that made Jeremy and Gracie fall down to their knees.

Patrick glared down at them. “You won't get away this with, Patrick!” Jeremy growled.

“Get away with what?” Patrick said, smirking. “Your lovely lover's son destroyed his wrist.”

Gracie looked confused as Jeremy paled. “As he should've! I can't believe what you have done to your only son!” Jeremy said.
“I bet you're satisfied that he's dead!”

“I have no son! Billy was an imposter.”

“Blake Smith is your son!”

“Lock them up! They're giving me a headache with this nonsense!”
Jeremy and Gracie were yanked to their feet, getting tossed into a small cell built in the plane.

“That pig.” Jeremy said as he dropped down to sit.

“Dad, what did he mean by your lover's son?” Gracie asked. As they had their spat with each other, Gracie was too confused to say anything.

Jeremy sighed. “It's a long story, Gracie, but the General and I…we're a thing.” Jeremy said.

“The heck! Does mom know?”

“Yes, she encouraged me to go for it.”

“Huh! How long is this story? I think we have time.” Gracie asked.

Lucy and Stacy…I hope they're okay.

×O

“Wow, that broke out fast.” Stacy said, standing up. She rolled her neck as she took in their surroundings.

“That could've gone better.” Lucy admitted. “I hope your father and Gracie are okay.”

Stacy saw many hybros around them. Some were wounded and being attended to by other humans or aliens.

“Who you might you two be?” Lucy turned to see another alien. Unlike Echo and Sam, this one looked a little bit more strict.

“I'm Lieutenant Tristan. This is my daughter, Stacy.”

“Uh, where are we?” Stacy asked.

“You're in Ukraine. From where did you teleport from?” The alien asked.

“What's your name?” Lucy asked.

“I go by Pat. So, where are you from?”

“We teleported from London. The refuge camp was attacked, because of those zombies and zombiens filled the place up.” Pat looked at them weirdly.

Lucy and Stacy were taken to somewhere they could explain everything what had happened.

“Sam must be in the Chernobyl camp. Your friends might be there.”

“I'm sorry…Chernobyl?”

“Yes, Chernobyl. Now, I'll try to make arrangements for you go there. Quite frankly, if this camp gets attacked, I'll be mad.” Pat said, giving Stacy and Lucy the stink eye.
“I run this place firmly and tight. I have a good defense, a good health system. Right now, I need to attend to the extra refugees.”

“Sheesh.” Stacy said as Pat left.

“Now what? Do you have the radio?” Stacy asked.

Lucy pulled it out. “I think the battery is dead, but worth a shot.” Lucy said and tried using it. “Richard! Anyone!”