×41O

×O

Echo, Richard, James and the twins arrived in a whole other place. Unlike what used to be Weston City, the surface looked more alive. There weren't any scouts - nothing.

“What the hell?” Echo said in disbelief as they stepped out from the capsule.

“Hi!” It was Sam. “Welcome to the human refuge camp!” None of them believed their eyes.
“As you can see, we have varieties of different humans here. Some are normal ones, like you four. Some have some ability like that one over there has Jaguar DNA infused into his own DNA! How you doin', Johnny!” Sam said at said Jaguar human.

'Johnny' jumped off the ledge he was on and let out a small relaxed growl out.

“So many humans…” Richard gasped. “This is incredible…”

“Oi! Zac and Blake! Brink of death! They need those ointments and shit!” Stacy said.
“We need to go back!” She then hissed at Sam.

“Relax, where are they?” Sam calmly asked.

“As if we're giving you our hideout location. Take us back to Weston!” Richard said.

“Alright, I see! You're an important figure. A protector. Let me reassure you, we can get you back to Weston and back here where it's safe. Here are none of those.…er…”Sam squinted their eyes, looking away and then back at Richard.
“We still don't know what to call them.”

“Zombies. Just call them zombies.”

“You have a portable transporter?”

“Conflictive sentence, much.” Richard said.

It's when the radio buzzed again. Richard immediately answered.

“Richard! Don't come back! We were under attack!” Lucy practically shouted, radio in hand.

“WHAT! BY WHO!” Echo was the one to answer.

“Fredrickson! We had to retreat to the helicopter and the whole base tried to get to us.”

“Where are you now? Are Zac and Blake alright?” Echo asked.

“On our way to the rendezvous point. Blake needs immediate medical assistance!”

“Lucy, about that.” This was Richard's voice.
In the background they could hear mostly James cussing the hell out.
“The hideout was attacked by the zombies and zombiens so we retreated to the colony.” Richard started.

“And now we are in London.”

“Excuse me! What the fuck! Blake needs the cream and Echo's help, now! He's dying!” Lucy said.

Lucy turned to see Zac tried to keep Blake awake, but he was in and out of consciousness.

“Go up to the colony! I'll explain everything once you're there!” Echo shouted worryingly…and proceeded to grab Sam.
“As you heard the two humans I'm very attached to are dying!” Echo said about to get violent with Sam.

“This way! Hurry.” Sam quickly said. They lead Echo and Richard to another room. James and the twins were close behind.

“We can send them. You three need to stay.” James hated the idea.

“Excuse me! My best friend is dying! I don't even trust you!” James said.

“They'll be back! I promise.”

“Richard, stay.” Echo said and Richard looked at them with utter belief until Echo grabbed Sam by their semi-short hair.

“You're coming with. So if this is a trick, you go down with me.”