Sighing, I give up and walk to the entrance.

Holy crap.

She's right in front of me, and she looks so sexy.

Why's Trina trying to seduce me suddenly.

My eyes can't help but stare at her from her toes to her beautiful face.

She has never worn clothes that are just too revealing before, what happened now?

Her body has changed, and the most short dress I've ever seen fits her like a glove. Her legs are longer than before but her face is still the same.

Always gorgeous.

She likes taunting me, right? I bet she's doing this to me on purpose to see what I can do to her again.

She tucks a few strands of hair behind her ear and smiles sheepishly.

"hi... I'm Samantha but you can call me Sam."

Trina's face disappears slowly and now I see the girl in front of me isn't Trina or anything near her.

"uh.. hi. I'm Joshua."

"can you please check my car? I'm running late." she requests with a small frown on her face.

"sure." I walk to the white Range Rover packed behind her before checking it.

"I'll need some time to fix it." I inform the girl who has been checking me out since the time she arrived here.

I hope she doesn't plan on falling for me too.

"really? What am I going to do?"

"take a cab." I advise her but she widens her eyes and shakes her head disapprovingly.

"I can't do that, just look at me! They will definitely try to attack me and rob all my money Joshie..."

Joshie?

I decide to ignore everything she just said as I try to focus on what I was imagining earlier.

"it's already dark, please help me." she pleas.

"I can't give you the solution you're looking for Ms."

"Joshie please do something, I need to be there before it's completely dark." she pleas again.

Sighing, I stand in front of her and nod my head, "I'll take you where you want to be."

"really? Thank you Joshie."

Please just cut the bullshit.

"it's Josh-ua." I correct her but she only smiles and shakes her head again.

"I know but I prefer Joshie anyway." she slides into the passenger's seat and buckles her seat belt.

I'm not really interested in this girl because it's clear that she didn't only come here because of the car.

I start the engine and follow her directions.

"what?!" she mutters softly, enough for me to hear.

I don't bother to ask her what's going on until she puts her hand on my thigh and rests it there.

When I look at her, her eyes are watery.

"stop the car, I need some air."

What?

I stop driving and face her, "why?"

"it's my boyfriend, he just broke up with me and he sent photos of him and his new girlfriend." she speaks with a shaking voice and the tears finally roll down her cheeks.