Slumping my forehead against hers, she feathers her eyes open, the dark brown melting into mine like a mixing pot of pure honey that drips from fresh beeswax. Soft baby hairs cling to her sticky forehead, glueing us together as I sigh against her.

Our hot breaths mingle in the few inches between us as Arlie trails her hands from my shoulders, up the sides of my neck to take a firm hold of my cheeks. Running her thumbs idly back and forth along my cheekbones in such a sweet way, she smiles softly with a flushed haze that shines from her face in a glowing aura.

Pulling on my face just a tiny bit, she pulls me down and puckers her lips to meet mine. Capturing my top lip with hers, she cages it and forces me to follow her head down to the pillow. I would do anything for a kiss from her, it's insane how much they churn my stomach in the most addictive way.

Breathing in through her nose, she moves her mouth against mine softly. It is passionate but not lustful and vulgar, if anything it is sweet and supple and gentler than what we are used to. Like two teenagers who are just figuring out what love is for the first time.

Rocking my hips forward and back, I take my time, kissing my girl slowly as my free hand massages the skin of her thigh that is hooked over mine. The back of her heel presses into my lower while I snap my hips back and forward with fluid movements and steady breathing.

She clenches around me, heightening the intense pleasure that I was feeling. I groan into her mouth, my jaw clenching as my stomach muscles tighten with how good this feels.

How good she feels.

I wasn't sure if it would still be the same if we weren't going hard and fast but somehow, I think I am enjoying this more. In only missionary, I feel closer to her and the slower movements between us both means that I get to commit every little detail of her like this to memory.

She gasps, screwing her eyes shut with her hands holding my cheeks as she parts her lips and pants against mine.

"Harry–" She whimpers out, her voice only a whisper but still I coo gently and mumble back.

"Do you like that, baby?"

She nods, her body reacting to mine as she presses the heel of her foot further into my back.

I sink my hips deeper, reaching new angles inside of her as she parts her legs even more and whimpers into my mouth.

"Y-yeah..." She whines. "Keep- keep doing that,"

I nod against her, my tongue darting out to wet my bottom lip and taste the sweet remnants of her.

Drawing my hips back, I find the same angle that I was in before pushing them forward again, she breathes heavier, her head falling back into my pillow as she holds onto me like I was keeping her supported.

With this angle and the same soft pace that allows me to take our time and feel every ridge and curve of her body rocking against mine, I grind my hips against hers, basking in the sound of her breathing hitting the shell of my ear as her moans are muffled by her bitten lip.

Needing to kiss her again, I lean back forward and nudge her nose with mine so that she smiles and leans up. Planting my mouth on hers, I run my tongue along her bottom lip, causing her to part them for me.

Once again, it was passionate and filled with love but not driven by lustful desire. It wasn't abrupt or needy, it was soft and pleasurable and something that I know I will think about for years and years to come.

Arlie was addictive in the most compelling way. I was insatiable when it came to her, I could never get enough, never be close enough. Sometimes I am convinced that I want to superglue my skin to hers so that she can never part from me but that's insane.