031.

★

Arlie's hair sprawls over the striped blue and white pillow. Cascading around her face in small ringlets from the night before, brushed back from her forehead and as shiny and sleek as ever, it captures my attention.

Hovering above her, I blink my eyes in disbelief as I take in the look on her face.

Her lips are slightly parted, pink and perfectly kissable as small, whimpering breaths escape her in soft trembles.

A red flush lightly dusts over her cheeks, a blush that I can't drag my eyes away from as she squeezes her hands into fists on the pillow beside her head and takes a deep breath through her nose.

Chiselled to perfection, her cheekbones are hollowed just enough to make her look like the models that she joins on the covers of magazines but real enough to know they haven't had to fake her beauty.

She's pure perfection in the simplest of forms. With no makeup on, she lays beneath me in a bare state that has me utterly entranced by everything about her.

Her eyes are pinched shut, hiding the deep honey colour of her eyes from me as she swallows the thick lump in her throat and lets out a soft moan.

My hips lazily roll into hers, rocking back and forward slowly so as to not creak my old childhood bed. The pace was so unlike us, lazy and sleep filled but I was enjoying it and from the stiff pants echoing from between Arlie's lips, it sounds like she was too.

We were supposed to be napping before the party, both of us have been awake from the buttcrack of dawn because we went to watch the sunrise over the old golf course this morning. But, once we got in bed and I wrapped my arms around Arls from behind and started to kiss her shoulder, one thing led to another and here we are.

My skin is clinging to the scent of her as my body rocks up against hers lustfully. Under the covers, my skin is clammy with sticky sweat as it rolls against hers, our chests meeting with every thrust forward.

Each feeling is heightened, each snap of my hips as I keep my temptations of slamming into her with force at bay and try to enjoy the gentle feeling of her breathing heavily underneath me.

Lifting her hands from the balled fists beside her head, she lifts them to my shoulders and scratches her nails down the side of my arms. A stagnant breath leaves my lips, trembling with the urge to loudly cuss but my mum and sister are somewhere roaming this house with other guests flitting in and out.

Pinching my eyes shut, I readjust my arms on either side of her head, holding myself up better and then sliding them down the curve of her body. I smirk at the way she reacts to my touch. Her body scrubs with goosebumps, shuddering beautifully as she lets out another throaty moan that rattles around my old bedroom with a sigh.

Lifting my hand into her golden thigh, I dig my fingers into her olive skin and lift it up. She helps me, understanding what I mean as I hook her leg up and around my back so that I can hit deeper spots.