007.

★

"Are you sure you don't want your own cigarette?" I offer Priya, holding the carton out for her.

"No thank you," Pri replies.

"Pri, you might as well, you share so much of mine that you are basically a smoker."

"No." She shakes her head, pulling up to a stop outside of my therapist's office. "I'm not and I don't want to start but I will have a puff of yours,"

"Right." I laugh, not seeing the logic at all.

There is shuffling from the back of the car and when I turn to look over my shoulder Cleo is watching me, or rather the cigarette carton, expectantly.

"Pri might not want one but I certainly do, pass 'em here, A." Smiling tightly, I reach my hand back to offer both Cooper and Cleo a cigarette from my pack.

"Why are you all here again?" I mumble the question as I hold the lighter up to the end of the cigarette while cupping my hand to shield the flame that is now lit.

I have a busy schedule today.

First I have a therapy session which both Priya and my therapist are insistent that I do not miss. Apparently, I have been 'slacking' lately and that's not good.

Then I have a lunch date with my friends, a long-awaited and much-needed catch-up since I have been so swept off my feet with work, this mess with Harry and Jonathan and above all else just the way that my life feels like it is coming crashing down around me.

And then tonight I have a night shoot for the film. Today was supposed to be my day off but Jon changed that plan pretty quickly when he called us to set later for a scene of Harry and us driving.

Like I said, I have a busy schedule today.

"I'm here for the lunch and the shoot later," Coop speaks up as I exhale a puff of smoke and offer up the cigarette for Pri, which of course, she takes.

"I'm here to make sure you actually take your butt into therapy and stay for the whole hour," Priya mutters around her cigarette.

I nod.

"And you, Cleo?" I raise my eyebrows at her through the rearview mirror.

"Me?" She questions, rolling her window down and blowing the smoke from her lungs out of the window. "I'm just here for the fun of it, really? I had nothing better to do honestly." She admits.

I nod with a small smile. "Yeah, me too."

"Right?" Pri wraps up the conversation and passes me back the cigarette. "Your session starts in about seven minutes so are you ready?"

"Always." I tightly grin. "One quick question though?"

Cooper leans forward from the backseat, a scrappy bandana tied around his neck that tickles my shoulder when it brushes up against me. "Hit us with it,"