011.

★

Already, I can feel the harsh glare burning into the back of my head as I stand beside Jonathan. I don't have to be a genius to feel the daggers that are being fired in our direction from Harry.

Turning to look at Jonathan who was mindlessly scrolling on his phone while lounging in the black director's chair, I clear my throat.

"Have you ever watched an episode of 'Our Life'?"

He doesn't look up at me or drag his eyes away.

"What's that?"

Feeling a hint of dejection, I sigh. "The first TV show I was in. It's an Australian soap,"

"Oh, well no." He grunts, still menially tapping away on his phone.

I sigh again, hating the nagging feeling that was growing more and more prominent inside of me as my mind starts to spiral down a rabbit hole of self-destruction.

Groaning, I turn to him, tapping his shoulder lightly to try and get some kind of attention from the man who is quite literally my boyfriend.

With each little movement I make, I can feel a set of beady eyes observe my muscle movements from afar.

Sliding myself onto Jonathan's lap, I force him to lift his arms to allow me to sit on his knee as I watch the set get set up ready for this one specific take that I was dreading filming.

Harry and I had spoken about it earlier in the car over here when he picked up. I voiced my worries about performing such an intimate scene with my ex in front of my current boyfriend and while Harry was understanding, he also reassured me that it is just pretend. We are only acting.

"What about 'Level up'?" I question, still barely holding his attention even while I am sitting on him with my arm circled around his neck.

Holding onto his phone with a vice like grip, his arms flop over my bare legs as I sit in a pair of tight cycling shorts and a sports bra. My hair and makeup have already been perfected for the scene but I am not supposed to change into my costume until we are ready to shoot.

"Jon?" I nudge him with a harder-than-anticipated shove when he doesn't acknowledge me. "Jonathan Fletcher?"

He nods his head with pursed lips and yet still grants me no reply or so much as a glance in my direction.

"Jon!" I grit through my teeth, and as the seconds tick by, I am finding myself getting more and more irritated.

"Hmm?" He hums, finally turning his ears on. Despite hearing me, he doesn't put his phone down or even switch it off for a second. "Yes, my little star?"

Rolling my eyes at the gross nickname which I find, frankly, patronising as hell. "Have you watched 'Level up'?"

Shaking his head, he pinches his lips together in a perturbed grimace.