•●CH-10●•

Jk: hello baby~. Still shy? *chuckle*

Jk.m: *whisper* talk to him stoopid~

Y/N: H-hello?

Jungkook could obviously notice the utter shyness in Y/N's voice. And Eomma was busy fan-girling over the shyness.

Jk: Still so shy as I thought~

Y/N: I'm not shy!

Jk: Just as I thought!

Jk.m: u can't believe that I'm this old and shipping my son ^^

----
Time skip
----

Y/N had cut the call put of embarrassment. Later Eomma had to call her son, just to inform the well being of their abducted highness.
Just a few minutes of chit-chat, Eomma's face darkened. She hurriedly walked out of the room and a nurse now took place of the stool Eomma was seated on.

___

Eomma's phone call

___

Jk.m: that's great son! Are your brothers okay? Is anyone hurt? Son, how is your father?

Jk: mom! Mom! Relax! I've got your back don't worry. Dad is fine, he barely did anything.

Jk.m: oh that old man!

Jk: mom!

Jk.m: uff... Fine...

Jk: it's only Jin hyung who got a bit hurt. He sprained his leg. 🤭

Jk.m : are you laughing right now?!

Jk: sorry. Sorry~ YOU know how big of a drama "king" Jin hyung is, right? It's absolutely laughable.

Jk.m: hahaha very funny. You think this is funny?! Oh my poor baby. He's probably in so much pain! Do you know how it feels!

Jk: mom.. you know that I fell the most in the family. Although namjoon hyung is clumsy, he just broke things. I got hurt the most and you're asking me? You do no your son well, mom! *sarcastic and dramatic cries*

____
Dramatically time passes by
____

By the time Eomma came back, Y/N had already taken her medication and thus went into deep slumber.

Y/N looked so adorable while sleeping that Eomma took pictures sneakily. When she went to check her gallery and found out she took 50+ pics. Some are selfies, some are portraits, some are random shots. 

Eomma giggled noticing how much she pampered this girl. Although it's not like she'll last long. With that thought the smile dropped. And Eomma withdrew her thought of sending pictures.

Jk.m : Dear, I you r the first girl here who actually connected to me indirectly...

_________
Later during the week
_________

Jk.m : Y/N honey. Come down for dinner. I made kimchi. A special recipe passed on from my ancestors. You will love it~~

Y/N: I'm coming down eomma!

It's been about 3-4 weeks that she's been with the Mafia family. She seems to forget that she is working for another mafia palace and she is captivated here.

_____________________

hey guys! I am really really sorry for not updating. Since my holidays have started, I will try my best to update more chapters. This book has been going on for long, and I really appreciate the fact that this has got more than 3K views. I'd be happy if I got votes as well. Anyways, have so many views means alot to me. I've come to notice that my writing style also keeps changing. I will do my best the stay consistent. I should also start making the chapters longer yk...

LOVE YALL <<<3