•●CH-4●•

Jk: OK baby girl~ see you later... And yes be ready..

He walked out as his men called him. He looked back once and said...

Jk: I said be ready and I actually mean it baby~

Jungkook smirked and walked out as Y/N tried to process everything. Jungkook was taking over Y/N. The only thing left was Y/N not revealing her identity...

---

---

It has been two days since Jungkook visited Y/N to beat the shit out of her. Y/N was in deep sleep as she had spent most of the time trying to calm herself from the devilish smirk.

Jungkook was always inside Y/N'S dreams. She always woke up thinking of him, but now... She likes it. 

*Y/N DREAM*

Jungkook touched my cheeks as he stared at the scars I got from his slaps. 

Jk: I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have hurt you so much. I'm really sorry. 

He kept apologizing to me and my scars. I lightly chuckled. As Jungkook laid beside me, I saw the area we were currently located in.

It was beautiful.  The grass we were laying on was soft and matted. We were under a sakura cherry blossom tree. The sky was clear blue. And the sun was  about to set in an hour or two. 

I got out of the scenery when Jungkook put his head on my chest. 

Jk: jagi~ you're heart beat is increasing. Are you crushing hard on me? Hm? How sweet. You like me that much? I mean.. yeah of course. I am too handsome after all. I take back whatbi said. I think you're more like in love with me. Baby~ I want you.. so bad. 

I couldn't say anything cause nearly everything he said was actually true.

He got up and stared at me. He looked at me.. so sweetly. I wanted him too but I couldn't open my mouth.  I tried so hard. I saw Jungkook smirk when we had eye contact. 

Jk: Baby.. don't try. You won't be able to say anything.  You can just listen to me. Just. Me. Only. You and Me. Hm? You like that? Just you and me? You can't talk so you can nod,right?

I nodded immediately as he said that.

He let a low chuckle looking at me. Jungkook slowly leaned down on me.

My breath got to a higher level now, my heart beat increased aiming the sky. Blood reached my cheeks, they turned crimson red as he reached to hold my chin.

Jk: Look at you. So beautiful. You blush a lot don't you? Hehe. So cute. Mm~ I want you so bad. I want to kiss you. I want to make you mine forever. Just mine. Forever. Baby~ You're making me hard. Look at my boner. I wanna fuck you so bad...

---

---