,,We're surrounded." It rushed through the radio, so Dale held it closer to his mouth. ,,T-Dog, repeat the last one." He asked, but the radio just roared. There was no answer.
,,He said the department store." Said Lori. ,,I heard that too." Dale mumbled more to himself. ,,Nova and I have been there many times." Zade interfered with it. ,,We could go there and get them."
,,No!" Ginny interfered stubbornly. She wouldn’t let them all run right into death here.

,,Shane?" Lori was of the same opinion as Zade, so Ginny looked hopefully at Shane. He licked his lower lip and shook his head. ,,No way. We’re not following them. We’re not risking the rest of the group, you all know that." Ginny exhaled with relief. She didn’t want that to get in more danger. That wouldn't be good.

,,So we just leave them there?" Amy loudly complained about Shane’s decision. ,,Look at this, Amy. I know this isn’t easy." She shook her head. Ginny sighed and crossed her arms in front of her chest. ,,She volunteered to help the rest of us." Shane nodded.  He knew that, they all knew that and everyone who left knew the risk.
,,Amy, each of us knew the risks. Andrea knew her well." Ginny tried to calm the girl down, but all Ginny got was an angry look from the blonde. ,,I know, and she knew the risks, right? If she’s trapped, she’s gone." Shane continued to speak to her. Ginny could understand that, but there was no other way but to wait.

,,She’s my sister, you son of a bitch." With these words Amy ran away.  Ginny stroked her face and breathed deeply, while Shane took angry looks from Lori. ,,Amy!", Lori ran after the girl.  ,,Come on. It’s all right, buddy." Shane spoke to the young while Dale, Ginny, took off the gun and released her from her service. The young woman nodded and climbed down the trailer and ran towards Zade, who stopped and recognized that Ginny wants to talk to him.

He stood up and looked down at her. ,,You have to make sure that Nova does not find out that her brother is not back yet and they are trapped in a department store." Zade sighed. He shook his head immediately. ,,I’m not gonna lie to Nova."
,,You will lead her to death if you tell her that." Zade knew that the woman before him could not understand what is between the Dixon cohesion.

,,Genevieve", he began. ,,I’ll tell Nova if she asks. She’ll go and I’ll go, too. The Dixon have a bond with each other, is one of them in danger or depends on it, keep them together in their own way and do everything to help and save each other. If anyone wants to stop them, this person is as good as dead." Ginny shook her head immediately. She didn’t want anyone to get hurt or anything else to happen. ,,Each sibling has a bond."
,,Believe me, Ginny, no one has like the Dixons." With these words Zade passed her, while Ginny looked after him and had to realize again that the Dixon are really all incredibly exhausting.

Dale looked at her and shook his head as Shane walked towards her. ,,Hey, uhm..." he began to speak. ,,Let the Dixon be my concern." Ginny turned her upper body to shane around. ,,Because you’re a cop?"
,,Because I’ve dealt with many like Nova, yeah." He said with a serious look. ,,If she loses control, I’ll tie her back to the tree. I can handle this, you take care of your tasks and your children. Nova is my problem, not yours."
,,I want to help." Shane sighed. He nodded briefly and then looked back at her. ,,I know, Genevieve." With this word he put a hand on Carl’s shoulder and ran away with the boy while Ginny watched Indira climb out of the tent and Zade immediately followed her.

,,Mom! We want some food." Aspen whined, so Ginny sat next to them and looked at their two children. ,,There’ll be something soon." Ginny smiled. She also worried about the people, but they had to stay here. Whether they like it or not.

Quite a while passed and there was still no sign of survival of T-Dog and the others. Ginny became nervous and watched as Nova Dixon visibly enjoyed grazing the fish for tonight. Zade and Indira were with her and again and again she explained to Indira the steps and how she has to cut. Genevieve thought it was a little early to explain this to her, but she wouldn’t interfere in Nova’s and Zade’s upbringing. That was none of her business.