04.- Anger

TW! Mentions of violence, death and power expressions.

Camp

Year 2010

✧・゚: ✧・

When Nova awoke in the morning, she felt outstanding yet incredibly exhausted. The more days pass in which Nova does not know if her daughter and her husband are still alive, the worse she slept and the more restless she became. She would love to just run to Atlanta, kill every walker and look for them. But that was impossible, as Nova himself knew.

Every time she wanted to go to get supplies for the camp, but Daryl didn’t think it was a good idea. He worried too much that she would part with the troupe and go on her own. If Nova was honest, that’s exactly what she wanted to do. She found out that a group had just stopped her from finding her family and hoping for help from these people, but the only one who could fight was Shane.

The children running around, especially Genevieve’s daughter, Cassy, reminded Nova of her little daughter. For this reason, Nova tried to avoid the children and spent most of the time hunting squirrels. Two days ago she had discovered a deer, but unfortunately not caught.

Out of anger at all these thoughts, Nova stabbed the squirrel’s belly with a knife and pulled it through the lower body. The intestines were immediately recognizable and almost fell out. The Dixon sat cross-legged and ignored the looks of the others. Even from Andrea, who also spoke about her behind her back.

Nova was blinded by anger until Merle suddenly threw an animal’s stomach directly on her legs. The blood splashed into her face. ,,Man, sis, you look like you haven’t been fucked properly in months." He paused and put on his typical provocative grin. ,,Fuck of your husband, take what you want, have some fun!" Fun? She looked up at Merle. She put the knife on her leg and stared up at Merle, rather angry and stunned.

,,Fun?" There were teeth pressed together. ,,That's right, sis How about the black-haired cop? You’re yet so into cops!"
,,Merle!" The Dixon rose and looked with eyebrows drawn together and her forehead folded up to her brother. ,,My husband and daughter are out there and I have no idea if they are still alive or well! So tell me, how the hell am I supposed to think about sexual satisfaction?" Merle raised his arms up and began to grin. ,,Come on, little one, a little distraction will do you good."
,,Get the fuck out of here, Merle!" Nova hissed, rose from her seat and took the squirrel with him. Merle called her some after her but Nova was not interested. She sat down a little away from the camp and put the squirrel back on the ground in front of her.

Her hands were smeared with blood and dirt had come to the squirrel, so she simply threw the knife on the ground and sighed. Some of her hair hung in her face and she looked up at the sky. The sun shone down beautifully on them all and left a glowing warmth on the skin. In some places Nova already had sunburn.