i nodded shyly, glad that he'd taken my behaviour as an excuse for the date not because it was so obvious i was hiding something from him.

 i stuffed my hands in my pocket, gripping my phone before i walked out to the stairs. "thank you for the shirt, by the way" he added just before i nodded as a way of saying 'no problem' before i jogged upstairs, sighing once more.

|THIRD PERSON|

SHE LAID ON her bed, unlocking her phone deciding to just address the situation as she returned to their chat. only then realising she was the one who had left him on delivered.

With embarrassment flowing through her veins, her fingers hovered over the keyboard, thinking of something to say, something sensible that wouldn't complicate this further, though she knew she was stupid when she found it hard to remember what she was meant to apologize for.

She also found it stupid that she had already made a mistake under 48 hours of knowing each other which she now had to fix.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

IMESSAGE

MARCUS

im sporry

???

────────────────────────  

today, 5:49pm

marcus

i didn't mean to

please answer me 

it's fine

im kinda busy

bye

NO WAIT

what?

look, i actually didn't mean to

i just got overwhelmed and stuff

i already said it's fine?

it's really not though

you don't seem like you forgive me

it's ntd anyways

i've only known you for a day or two

it's calm, im not really bothered.

oh

it kinda bothers me though...

🤷‍♂️

oh

can we talk about this in person??

emm

please?

MARCUS SHARED HIS LOCATION!

𝐀UTHORS NOTE:

oh... nonchalant marcus already???

(do not be a silent reader, motivate me by writing funny comments or even voting on my chapters, thank youss!)