21. Confessions

Shubman's POV

I was froze at my place. She loves me? I couldn't believe my ears. All these years, I thought that she hate me after the incident.

I was in cloud nine. I hugged her tightly and thanked her. But soon realised that she was not in her senses right now.

"I too love you!" I muttered.

"I know Shub! I know that you love me. And believe me I too love you so much that I can't explain. But I am scared!" She said.

I frowned and left her. "Why?" I asked.

"I am scared that again something will happen. Again I have to go through a heartbreak. And again I have to run away from my feelings, from my family and friends, from you!" She said and sobbed.

"I know Ani! I hurt you so much! But I promise love, now I won't let you go. I will keep you near me. I will again win your heart. I will again gain your trust!" I said and hugged her.

"I believe you!" These were the last words before she fell unconscious in my arms.

I carried her to the car and drove to Nitya's house.

Author's POV

Jivika was pacing around the hall in Nitya's house. Ishan and Nitya were sitting on couch watching Jivika.

"Don't worry Jivi! They will be here." Nitya said. "When?" Jivika asked loudly.

"Jivika mai janta hoon ki 4 saal pehle hue incident ke baad tum Shubman par bharosa nahi karti. Par woh bekasur hai!" Ishan said.

Jivika stopped and looked at him. "Please don't change your profession Mr. Kishan. Apni dost ki vakili mat kariye!" Jivika said.

"Enough Jivika! No one knows what happened in reality. So we should not argue on this topic." Nitya said.

That's when doorbell rang. "I will see." Nitya said and opened the door.

Shubman was standing there with unconscious Ananya in his arms.

"What happened to her?" Nitya asked in worried voice. "Nothing. Just unconscious." Shubman said and walked in while Nitya followed him.

"Oh god! Ani!" Jivika gasped and came near her.

"Shubman come with me." Nitya said. Shubman nodded and followed her.

Nitya opened the door of the guest bedroom. Shubman laid Ananya on the bed.

"I and Jivika will get her changed." Nitya said.

Shubman nodded and walked out.

Shubman's POV

I walked out and came in the hall. I saw Ishan sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. "This is my girlfriend's house." He said and I rolled my eyes and sat beside him.

"Shubman I want to talk to you." Jivika said as soon as she came in hall while Nitya following her.

I nodded. "What exactly happened 4 years ago?" She asked.

I signed and gestured her to sit down. She quickly sat down and looked at me.

"I met Ananya in a mall for the first time. She came to me asking for my autograph. When I saw her for the first time, I instantly felt something for her. I eventually asked her name.

After some days I found her in Snapchat. I messaged her asap but she didn't reply because she thought it was a fan account. After that I also found her in Instagram. I mean to say I actually found her on Insta accidentally. I messaged her and she replied me.

After that we started talking. We eventually also exchanged our numbers. We started to talk on the phone. And I was falling in love with her.

And then we also started to meet. We were meeting for coffee but she never called it a date and neither do I. And once when I was on a tour, I also confessed to my teammates that I loved her.

But maybe I shouldn't have done that. One day I decided to meet my parents. So I left Punjab for few days. And after some days I came back.

I day I came back Ananya came to my home asking for some answers. I didn't know what she was talking about. So I asked again and again but she was so shocked and furious.

And then I checked the news and social media stuff and found out about the video.

Shanaya D'souza, we dated only for some months. But she was forcing me to keep physical relationship with her. And also she was pressuring me to marry her. But I didn't loved her. So I broke up with her.

Maybe she didn't liked it. And hence she framed everything. Keval, one of my friend form school. He was loving Shanaya. And Shanaya took advantage of his feelings. The day Ananya came to me he called me and asked me that did I ....... he said that I wanted to be friends with Ananya just to get her.........m just to get her in the bed!

But that was all lie. But Ananya didn't listened and left. I also left to Shanaya to ask her about everything. But I saw her kissing Keval. And then she started to blame Keval about everything. But eventually she confessed that she did it because she didn't like Ananay in my life.

I swear, I love Ananya so much. And I can't live without her. She had misunderstood everything and I want to clear it." I explained everything.

Author's POV

Everyone were sitting quiet after hearing Shubman's explanation.

"Guys say something!" He said impatiently.

Jivika cleard her throat and took a deep breath.

"I believe you Shubman." She said. And Shubman's face lit up like a 100 watt bulb.

"You do?" He asked. "Yes! I know what kind of bitch was Shanaya. I met her once or twice and believe me she is no. 1 bitch. Everything you said, I actually believe you. The best friend inside me is telling me right now to beat the shit out of you. But the human inside me is telling me to trust you. And I think I can trust you." She said.

"That's what all I need guys. I just want all of you standing by me so I can win Ananya heart and trust again." Shubman said.

"We will be always with you Shubman!" Nitya assured him.

"Ha bhai. Hum sab tere saath hai! Bas bhagwan ka naam leke kulhadi mar di!!" Ishan said in bhojpuri just to annoy his bestie.

Shubman shook his head and the girls shared a laugh.

At the end of the day, Shubman got another member in his team!

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Comment section main gaaliyan allowed hai!

Ok I know that I am superrrrr late but I already told you about my problem!

But thanks to God, the problem got solved and a brand new, not so amazing, in short the summary of the story chapter is here.  

Please do comments and vote. It motivates a lot.

And also boom boom Bumrah is back!

Cheer for India and follow me on Instagram.

The id is  'miss_author89'.

See you soon❤