16. Working with him

Ananya's POV

Today we are taking trials of our all models. Day after tommarow is our fashion week. Everyone are present here, just a male model was yet to come.

"Jivika call him yaar. Where is he?" I asked Jivima irritatingly referring to the model. "I don't know! I called him many times but he didn't receive!" She said and tried calling him once again.

"Hello. Akshit?" Jivika said. I think he finally picked up the call. "Where are you man? We are waiting for you!" She said. "What? Why? .......... why didn't you tell us?.........what do you mean you forget?.........you should have told us!......... We will manage!" She said and hung up.

"What happen?" I asked. "He can't come. He had to go to London?" She said. "What?" I shouted. "Yes. He said he had some emergency and he forgot to tell us!" She said. "What idiot being is he!" I exclaimed and sat on the sofa.

Just after a minute, I got a message from same model. He text me that his mother had an accident. So had to go London. I signed and put my phone away.

"He text me that his mother had an accident. That's why he left." I told Jivika.

"What's the matter?" We heard a voice and saw Nitya and Nikhil standing near the door of our office. "That Akshit guy can't come." Jivika said. "Oh God! Now what?" Nitya asked. I just shrugged.

"I have an idea!" Nikhil said. "What?" I asked. "There's a friend of mine. He can come!" He said. "Are you sure? Who is he?" Jivika asked. "Doesn't matter right now. Will he come if he come if you call him right now?" I asked. "I think yes!" He said. "Then what are you waiting for? Call him!" I said.

Nikhil took out his phone out of his pocket and dialled a number. He walked near a corner started to talk to the guy. After some minutes he came back. "He agreed and he is coming right now!" Nikhil said.

Shubman's POV

I was sitting on my couch watching a random movie on the TV. I skipped my practice today as my left wrist was hurt a bit.

I was chilling when I got a call. I saw it was Nikhil's.

Nikhil and I met on a set of a commercial advertisement. After that we became good friends.

"Hello!" I answered the call. "Hi Shubman! How are you?" He asked. "I am fine man! How are you?" I asked him. "I am fine. Well, are you busy right now? I mean are you in practice?" He asked. "No. Why?" I questioned back.

"Actually, I am going to represent a costume design for a company in a fashion week. But unfortunately, one of the male model could not come due to a emergency. So I was thinking, can you represent the design in the show? It's just day after tommarow and you know, the company owner is really good friend of mine. That's why I am asking you!" He said.

I thought for a minute. They must need help. And again, Nikhil is really my one of the good friend. So I decided to say yes. Besides I am free day after tommarow.

"Ok I can come." I said. "Thank you so much! Well if you don't mind, can you came to the address that I send you? They are having trials." He said. "Ok text me. I will be there." I told him. "Thanks a lot man. I am waiting." He said and hung up. The next moment, a notification popped up on my phone. It was address.

NAVYASA! I have heard this name somewhere. I quickly got ready and left.

After some half and hour I reached the address. It was a boutique. It looks good from outside. I entered in the boutique and saw Nikhil sitting on the sofa placed in the right corner.

"Hi!" I said to let him knew my presence. "Oh hi! Come. They are waiting for you!" He said and started walking towards a door and I followed him.

He opened the door and entered. I entered too. The interior was so beautiful. Soon I heard a familiar voice and saw....... Nitya? She was talking to two more girls. They were back facing me.

"Guys here is your new model!" Nikhil said. The girls turned around and .y eyes widened instantly.

Ananya's POV

"Guys! Here's you new model!" We heard Nikhil and we turned around.

My eyes widened as soon as I saw him. So Nikhil was talking about Shubman? Why? Why only him?

"Shubman!" I heard Nitya. "Hii Nitya!" He said. "So you are the new model!" She exclaimed. "Umm.. yes I guess." He said.

"He can't be here." I whispered in Jivika's ear. "No Ani! We have to adjust. We don't any other option and time. And besides it's just matter of two days!" She whispered back.

I guess I don't have any other option.

"Ok." I whispered.

"Shubman is okay as your new model. Right Ananya?" Nikhil asked.

"Yes sure! He is perfect Nikhil. Come Mr. Gill, we have to take your measures." Jivika said with awkward smile and took him away.

I guess my stars are not helping me to keep him away.

I should have listened to Jivika. Pehle naam puchh liya hota! Now I am stuck with him till the show.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

New chapter! How was it? I hope you liked it.

Please comment and vote. It motivates a lot.

And today is MI vs GT. Enjoy the match.

See you soon❤