4.Sharma's and Grandson

Warning:- Very small update....

Ananya's POV

We reached home and I ranged the door bell. As soon as the door opened I was engulfed in a tight hug.

"I missed you Ani." Divya Bhabhi said. "I missed you too Bhabhi." I said and we entered in.

"Princess!" My grandparents, Ashok Sharma and Gayatri Sharma, hugged me. We settled on the sofa and I heard some footsteps.

"Bua!" Riya, Arjun Bhaiya's daughter came running towards me. "Oh my baby!" I hugged her.

We all sat for sometime before they ordered me to go to my room and rest.

I entered in my room. It was still same. I freshen up and changed into something comfortable. Then I laid on my bed and sleep engulfed me.

. . . . .

When I woke up, it was 5pm showing in clock. I heard some voices downstairs.

I walked downstairs and saw Akash and Jivika sitting and chatting with my family.

"Hey!" I chirped.

"Ani!" Akash exclaimed and hugged me.

"How are you idiot?" I asked.

"I am okay. You tell me." He said.

"Fine as always." I said and sat beside bhabhi.

We catched up for sometime.

"Ok now. I will take your leave." Akash said and got up. "Yeah. Drop me too." Jivika ordered.

I too walked to the car.

"Hey I forgot to tell you. I have bought three tickets for next IND vs AUS match in Wankhede Stadium. We all three are going." Akash said.

Not again!

"But Akash-" I started but he cut me off in middle

"Shut up Ananya. Jivika told me everything, how you were denying to come back. Now stop this drama. You are coming and that's final." He said and got in the car.

"He is right." Jivika said and got in car too.

"See you tommarow Ani." Akash said and left.

He is right though!

"You can do it Ananya. You are strong. He is your past! Now live your present."

I said to myself and walked in as I heard Dadi calling my name.

😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

Maths I am telling you. It is worst subject in the world.

Besides, hey y'all!
Hope you enjoyed today's chapter.

Do comments and vote.

Tab tak bye bye💗