11. Promise

Very short update⚠
**********

Shubman's POV

That day I lost love of my life. Keval came to apologise me but i can't. 

I can't believe that my own friend betrayed me. He was one of closest friends.

He was my friend after her.
After Prac..

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone. Mom was calling me. I talked to her for sometime and then hung up.

I signed and laid back again. I will talk to her. I have to. And now this time I won't let her go. And this is my promise.

I smile formed on my lips and slipped into deep slumber.

Ananya's POV

Whole night I was thinking about him. Approx at 2 in morning I slept unknowingly.

Next day I woke up with loud bang on my door.

"Who the hell is this?" I shouted. "Bua open the door." I heard Riya.

"Riya your  is number 1 lazy. I think she was Kumbhkaran in her previous life." I heard Bhai.

(Kumbhkaran is a character of epic Ramayana, who used to sleep for six months straight.)

I opened the door and looked at them. They both were looking at me like they have seen some alien.

"What?" I shouted. "It's 11am madam. Get your ass downstairs." Bhai said. "Why are you both looking at me like that?" I asked irritatingly. "You have got dark circles under your eyes bua!" Riya said. "Yeah whatever!" I said and closed the door on their face.

I freshened up and walked downstairs. "Bhabhi! Breakfast!" I shouted while sitting on dinning table. Dadu was sitting on middle chair reading newspaper. He heard me and lower his newspaper.

"Don't you think it's little bit early to have breakfast!" He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes internally.

"Hey! Pareshan mat karo meri bachhi ko! Kal he America se aayi hai. Must be jet lag na!" Dadi said while coming out from their room and walked towards me. She kissed my forehead and sat beside me.

"Only for today! From tommarow you have to work." Bhai said and sat infront of me. "Don't you have office? And what about Riya's school?" I asked. "Madam it's Sunday today." Bhai said.

Oh shit!

"What! Why did you not told me earlier?" I exclaimed. "Why what happened?" Dadu asked. "Today I and Jivika are going to buy a place for our boutique! And I forgot. She must be on her way!" I exclaimed.

"Why are you buying the place? You will go back to America, right?" Bhai asked. "Actually Bhai, we have decide to shift our company in Mumbai." I informed.

Everyone were happy and most was Dadi. I smiled had my breakfast or you can say lunch. After lunch I walked to my room to get ready.

After some time, I got ready in simple white top and blue jeans with white sneakers. I was keeping my essentials in my purse when I heard a knock.

I looked at door and saw Bhai standing there.

"From when did you start knocking before entering?" I asked him with amusement.

Without answering me he held my hand and made me sit on bed. He kneeled infront of me and held my hand tightly.

"Yesterday you went to watch the match. Did you saw him?" He asked. I very well what is he talking about.

"Yes." I answered.

"Did he saw you?"

"Maybe!"

"Did he tried to talk to you?"

"No."

"Good! If anything happen, you will straight come to me ok." He said seriously.

"Yes Bhai I know." I said and gave him smile. He kissed my forehead and got up. I too got up when I heard Jivika shouting my name.

I gave bhai a quick hug and walked out.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Kya chalu bhailog!

New update new chapter!

India again lost the match.

WHY!

I literally cursed in front of my parents when he got out.
Can you guess who? His name starts form 'S'. Comment below.

So how was the chapie? I hope you liked it.

Do comments and vote.

See you soon❤