Chapter 17: The fight

"Wakey, wakey" I hear Eric's voice and groan in annoyance.

"Leave me alone!" I bury my head further in the pillow.

"Come on." He argues.

"Can't I sleep here?" I try to reason with him.

"I will talk to Max but not today. Come on Savvina." He sits next to me and traces his fingers on my cheek.

" He sits next to me and traces his fingers on my cheek

"Fineeee!" I finally give up.

He grabs my hand and drags me in the bathroom. After I brush my teeth with a spare toothbrush I decide to take a quick shower. I get in the shower and look around there is a shampoo and a shower gel. All men's and no conditioner. Great! I finish my shower and wrap myself in a towel. Oh no. I don't have any clothes with me! I exit the bathroom still in the towel.

"Ericcc!" I shout.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I don't have any clothes." I pout.

"Well thats a bummer."

"Shut up."

"What clothes do you need?" I look up at him.

"Just a shirt and shorts. And please give me your smallest one or everyone is going to know they are not mine." he doesn't say anything but picks me up and hugs me so tight that I am sure if he squezed a little more I would be juice.

He went in the bedroom and returned about a minute later with a pile of clothes in his hands.

"I brought you a pair of boxers too." I smile at his words and how thoughtfull he is.

"Thank you." I kiss his cheek and go into the bathroom to change.

When I finish putting my clothes on and doing a simple natural make up , I exit the bathroom and spot Eric waiting by the door

Eric is staring at me and I start to get a little nervous.

"What?" I ask with a nervous laugh. He just stands there and looks at me. "Is there something wrong? Do I have something on my face." he just grabs my face and kisses me.