Chapter 3:The test

"One hundred years ago, after the war, our founders created a system they believed would prevent future conflict and create lasting peace. Today, aptitude testing based on your personality will assign you to one of the factions. While it is our belief that choosing the faction indicated by your test is the best way to ensure success within the faction system, it is your right tomorrow at the choosing ceremony to choose any of the five factions, regardless of your test results. However, once the choice has been made, there will be no change permitted." I hear the lady who explains to us about our aptitude test say. We are sitting in a room learning about everything that is going to happen in the next few days, but I zone out because I have too much on my mind to focus.

"Follow me," she motions to everybody. They separate us into our factions, and everyone is in front of a door. After a couple of seconds, the doors open, and I go inside. I look around curiously and see a woman with black clothes ( she is probably dauntless). When she speaks, I realize that I have been looking at her for an awfully long time and start to feel embarrassed.

"What is with you Erudite and your judgy eyes?" the woman speaks lookin at me.

"We tend to be curious" I answer looking back at her.

"Yeah. I know. Sit down. I'm Tori. I'll be administering your test. You'll be given a series of choices to test your aptitude for each faction until you get one result. I wouldn't sweat it. 95% get the faction of origin, and from the looks of you..." she explains to me and motions at my big, baggy Erudite dress, which hides my actually toned body.

" she explains to me and motions at my big, baggy Erudite dress, which hides my actually  toned body

Then she grabs a cup full of a blue liquid and hands it to me.

"What is it? " I ask sniffing it.

"Bottoms up blondie" she replies sighing loudly, showing me she is starting to get annoyed.

I drinkthe liquid quickly and close my eyes. Whe I open them again I look around and the room is empty. Only mirrors. So many mirrors. I see myself everywhere and it is messing with my head.

"Chose," I hear a voice behind me say. There is a girl who looks exactly like me. But I do not have time to think about that. "Now before it is too late". She says it again, louder.

 She says it again, louder