82

"Alek, makati!" Pagrireklamo ko habang may dinidikit na temporary tattoo si Alexis sa katawan ko. Our event today will be the last one dahil after nito ay practice for graduation na tapos graduation mismo.

"Bakla ka 'wag mo kakamutin!" Will said while he make himself busy with styling my hair. Dae already did my makeup at home and kinda running late kaya si Will na umasikaso ng buhok ko ngayon.

I will be singing while playing the guitar. It is the instrument that I learned how to play in my first year here in EUM. For some reason, I am drawn to it more than any instrument there is.

"I just said makati but you don't see me moving!" Paglaban ko pa. Sininghalan lang ako ni Will at nagpatuloy sa ginagawa niya. I am wearing a black dress which I found in the depths of my closet last night! It was such a disaster. Cramming isn't truly for me.

Everything went fast like a motion blur past my eyes. I am fidgeting and looking at my guitar. I am not bad at singing nor can I call myself exceptionally good at it. I am nervous as well.

"I hope they'll like it." I whispered to myself. I will be performing a cover song first then mine's. My own composed song! My thoughts are now scattered from worrying to excitement and such.

"Saenzyll, you're up next in 5 minutes!" The event organizer called my attention and smiled. I smiled back and I think mukha iyong awkward sa kaba ko ngayon. I inhale and exhale to get some nervousness out of me. I have to give them my best shot!

"Goodluck Haensley." Viviette, the Top 1 of our batch said to me. She's not smiling nor giving me any expression. In fact, hindi ko mabasa kung ano nasa mukha niya ngayon.

"Pinapasabi ni Ethan." She said and left me there. What the fuck? I blinked not once but thrice before it registered to me. Ethan said goodluck through Viviette and she's probably mad! Kaya ba ganun itsura niya?

"Saenzyll, you're next!" The organizer once called me kaya nabalik na ako sa ulirat. Mamaya ko na iisipin iyon or maybe not.

I went straight to the center of the stage where the mic stand is. I smiled facing the audience whom I see some of them whispering. Alek gave me a thumbs up while Will raised his banner even more for me to see. And then, I saw Ethan's face at the crowd with his mouth hanging open and beside him is Viviette who is laughing at his face.

"You may sing along if you know the song. I will be performing It Girl by Jason Derulo but you can guess that I change it into It Boy. Enjoy!"

I started singing and I saw some people sing along with me. I closed my eyes and then smile. I just got to enjoy this!

"Tell them other girls, they can hit the exit, check please
'Cause I finally found the boy of my dreams
Much more than a Grammy award
That's how much you mean to me."

I am not singing the song to anyone particular but as if my eye have its own mind, it keep landing on a certain person whom I am avoiding. The one who bid his goodluck through someone.

"You can be my it boy, baby, you the shit, boy
Loving you could be a crime." People stood up and sing along with me. This made me smile and truly, I should just enjoy this performance.

"Crazy how we fit, boy, this is it, boy
Give me 25 to life
I just wanna rock, all night long
And put you in the middle of my spotlight
You could be my it, boy, you're my biggest hit, boy
Let me play it loud, let me play it loud like
Oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh
Let me play it loud, let me play it loud like
Oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh
Let me play it loud" They were clapping along with me and as I ended the song, I left them hype up. It's an enough achievement.

"My next song will be my very own composed one. I am not a pro at this and I believe that there could be improvements still. Hope you enjoy!"

I shakily strum and started singing. What worse could possibly happen, right? I saw some people have their phone out to record me. That kinda scare me but I can't show that.

"Ooh, a typical drama love story.
Where the main leads marry.
Ooh, a typical drama love story.
Where they started from being friendly.
But ours is different, because we have
our own love story." I closed my eyes and let the lyrics touch my heart as if I've been inlove.

"On a bright sunny day,
The main lead meet at the bay.
That's when it say,
“The cupid's hit another prey.”" I smiled at myself because the lyrics kind of remind me of Ethan. The sunny boy who came knocking at my doors.

"It's different, ahh.
Our love is different.
Then we meet on one rainy day,
Didn't know that we'll fall one day." We were good until I came to realize like a pouring rain that he may be just like anyone who uses me for connections. That he isn't that good really.

"Ooh, a typical drama love story.
Where the main leads marry.
Ooh, a typical drama love story.
Where they started from being friendly.
But ours is different, because we have
our own love story."

As I strung the guitar and sang the last lyrics, I realize once more that dreaming Ethan's action to be real is dream like. Something that perhaps will never happen to me.

He is not a sun but a stardust I want to be real.

________________________________

AN:

Saenzyll's song is composed by the one whom I based Sae's character! Titled Our Own Love Story. shocksbeh