37

ETHAN

Liking Saenzyll Haensley is probably the best thing that ever happened to my highschool life.

I received a lot of eyebrow raise whenever I talk about her and even questioned why her? I would simply tell them reasons why.

Saenzyll, despite not being like her siblings, is many things to me. She would just walk past me and I will be swept off my feet, hearing her voice is like a melody I long to hear, and a sight of her is enough to make my day better.

She never spare me once a glance before and we never interacted. So, how did I come to like her?

My life, unlike how I seem to be at school, is a mess. It was a day of my life where I feel like the world turn its back on me. I was crying at the convenience store trying to hide every pain I carried with me that day.

And then, she was there.

Leaving a handkerchief for me to use.

Just like any other day. Saenzyll, that time, never look at me. She simply walk away after giving me her handkerchief. It was enough to cradle my broken heart and to gently kiss all my fresh wounds.

She never left my mind the next days and it aches me because who can say that I'll ever see her again?

So, when I saw her at the start of my High School journey, I know my heart will continue to beat for her and that she will stay as dreamlike to me.