I made pad thai with wasabi . wasabi is an famous japanese ingredient. I love to do experiments in kitchen. So I tried making pad thai with different ingredients which is famous in other countries. The dish came out well.

Pear :- How you felt, when you shared the kitchen with most successful and famous chefs across the world.

Mew :- Well ! I think i'm honoured to share the same kitchen. I had worked with Gorden Ramsey. We no need introduce him. I was shivering on my first day. But I had gained many memories and learnt many tips from him.

Vikas khanna from India, Neli perry from australia and also George calombaris. And working with most famous dessert chef was a whole another experience. Rene frank the master in desserts.

I loved how each chef is unique in their own style and I had learnt a lot from them. Infact, I got a chance to eat their food for free of cost because I was in the kitchen. Who would miss those taste bombs. ( Mew winks his eyes and pear smiled and blushed at Mew antics)

Pear :- Well, that was a joke right ? How you are feeling to be one and only chef in Thailand to be awarded with three michelin stars for your restaurant.

To be brief you are also youngest chef in Thailand to be awarded by a michelin star. You were just 22 and also that was your age when you started your restaurant and you was awarded at your first year. You were also youngest chef to achieve the feet of getting three michelin stars .

Mew :- I really never cared about being awarded by michelin stars. I don't believe that only stars and awards prove about the quality and taste of food. There were many wonderful chefs who haven't received their recognization. I never thought michelin stars are important.

What is the most important thing is the satisfied expression on my customers face.

What is most the important is, the moan escaped from their mouth when they took their first bite of food into their buccal cavity.

What is most important is their compliments for the dish. And that's it. I consider them as the valuable awards.

Pear :- Then have you ever felt stress by being awarded by michelin stars. I mean have you felt stress to constantly prove , that you are worth a star. It ever effects your cooking ?

Mew :- Honestly! Nope !! It never gave me stress or burden to improve my cooking and culinary skills.

Pear :- You were considered as an most eligible bachelor in the chefs world.

You also got many fan clubs. We can say that you got fan clubs mostly because of your hotness and breath taking handsomeness rather than your culinary skills. Can you comment on this ?

Mew :- Hahaha ....... I never thought I was that handsome to get an fan clubs. ( Mew rubs his nape shyly )

Pear :- Nope ! I can say anyone can fall for your looks. Both boys and girls will drool over your looks. You know I was eyeing you from the start of interview. ( pear winks )

Mew :- Well .... ! Thanks for your compliments.

Pear :- We got an news that recently you had an break up.

Mew :- Yes. We had parted our ways before our marriage.

Pear :- Is this because of the rumours ?

Mew :- I think it's a bit personal. Because it not only involves my personal life but also two other individuals personal life. I don't want to invade their privacy. If it is related to me without involving others privacy I can answer.