XXIV | Dance Trio

Start from the beginning

"min, i promise you, he's still alive, okay? don't worry about him. worry about yourself now, cutie. you're finally single again." changbin sighed contently.

felix slapped changbin's bicep.

"ow-"

"don't flirt with my best friend." felix whined.

changbin just laughed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

a few days have passed and at first, minho seemed to be fine but throughout the days, he'd gone downhill.

he'd started skipping meals, zoning out, skipping classes-

it just wasn't him.

at some points, felix or jisung would manage to get him to eat something other than an apple or hang out after school...

but nothing seemed to work.

it's like as if taeil had put some spell on minho that just made him miserable.

one day, minho didn't show up to school.

jisung and felix tried calling him but he wouldn't answer.

it then resulted in felix calling minho's mother to ask if he was okay.

she said he was fine and he just wasn't in the mood to go to school.

during break, everyone was just talking normally, joking around with each other...

until changbin accidentally mentioned minho.

then it went quiet...

it went serious.

the conversation turned serious and they started discussing what they've noticed about the poor boy.

they all decided they were gonna find something to distract and take minho's mind off taeil.

but it was useless.

"fuck. why is it so hard to think of something?~" felix complained as he laid his head on changbin's shoulder.

the group were on the verge of just giving up and moving on but hyunjin suddenly had an idea.

"wait- the school talent show! he can dance can't he? we can do a duo." hyunjin spoke up excitedly.

all the boys looked at him.

felix gasped and jisung stood up quickly and start jumping excitedly.

"yes, yes, yes! babe, you've done it!" jisung practically squealed.

felix clapped his hands together quickly.

"yes, oh my god! minho used to love dancing! sung, remember when the three of us would perform to our parents when we were like seven!" felix laughed.

jisung gasped and nodded.

"yes, fuck, that was so long ago! oh my god, i'm so excited! it's the perfect idea!" jisung exclaimed.

"woah, i didn't know minho danced." chan snickered.

the two finally calmed and sat back down.

"yeah, fuck, he was so good at it. i remember he wanted to be a professional dancer!" jisung sighed contently.

felix smiled.

"why'd he stop if he loved it so much?" haneul suddenly asked, her tone made jisung grimace.

both the boy's smiles faltered.

felix cleared his throat.

"um... he had to quit since his dad left the picture and they couldn't afford it anymore..." felix said slowly.