"What are you doing to me Angel ?"

.

.

.

"So you basically fought with him because it's you who always talks ? " Jin said carefully after hearing what Jungkook said.

Jungkook nodded slightly.

"Jungkook - what are you -" Jin didn't finish but just sighed. "I was planning on beating the shit out of V, thinking he hurt you."

"He didn't. " Jungkook crawled  into Jin's bed. "He wouldn't."

"Are you hearing yourself ? "

"Hyung it's -"

"So you guys broke up.?" Jimin entered the room interrupting them. He was wearing small chicks printed PJs and was holding a lot of snack packets.

"NO !!! " Jungkook gasped."How could you say such things ? "

"Well , you cried through the call and said it's coz of him" He shrugged.

Jungkook shook his head and turned to Jin. "What is he still doing here?"

"I'm staying here. Obviously" Jimin shrugged and skipped towards the bed. "Scoot over brat."Jungkook groaned .

"So you didn't break up?" Jimin extended the snacks to the younger.

"He wasn't cheating on him, Jimin.The guy who went on a date with his friend was his twin not him." Jin was leaning against the wall.

"Wow. That's cool. I know 3 pairs of twin already." Jimin exclaimed. "Wait you didn't know he had a twin ??"

Jungkook shook his head. "And that's exactly the reason why we fought."

"But you said yourself that it's you who misunderstood it . So where's his problem ?"

Jungkook didn't reply. "Y-you wouldn't understand, hyung. No one would." He hugged his knees to his chest.

"Why are you taking his boyfie's side now ? Didn't you planned which of his leg we should break first some moments ago ? "

Jungkook eyes widen.

"Don't act surprise. What do you expect me to act like when someone hurt you ?" Jin defended. Jungkook smiled genuinely after a long time.

"Sorry to interrupt but are we gonna beat someone tomorrow or not ?." Jimin said stuffing a whole packet of potato chips into his mouth.

"Not !" Both of them replied. Jimin shrugged.

"Y'all so soft. I'm telling you , I don't trust this guy." Jimin swallowed. "Men can't be trusted easily."

"It's not about trusting him or not. It's about communication. I want to feel included in his life just like I let him in mine." Jungkook had tears in his eyes. It's the first time they've ever argued. And the fact that V didn't even replied his questions was making Jungkook hurt.

"As much as I wanna support you , something in my heart telling me to listen to his side too."

"I was full ears but he just didn't speak." Jungkook frowned.

"Yeah , Did that dude gave Jin hyung something ? Why do you supporting him so much ?? "

Jin sighed in defeat. "Because I've seen how hard he works and how happy you was with him. You two are still young and arguments are normal ina healthy relationship. V was wrong for not opening up but you should give him one more chance. "

Jungkook nodded. "I'm all ready to give him a chance."

"Then why didn't you attend his calls before? "

"I was just angry at him." Jungkook mumbled.

"You should be. Don't give in too easily brat." Jimin advised. "Wait.. what did you say his name was ?"

"V" Jin replied. Jimin stopped what he was doing and stared at Jin for a good moment.

" V as in .. Taehyung's brother ? "

"Yeah , you know him? " Jungkook asked confused at his reaction.

It took a little time for his blonde head to process everything but when he did he facepalmed.

"All this time ... I was bad mouthing my crush ?"

"What? Your crush ?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows

"Wait ... So V is the 'tiger' you always talk about?"

Jimin nodded.

"What do you mean your crush ?" Jungkook asked again.

"Sorry guys . I'm switching sides." Jimin raised his hands. "I don't care what he did wrong but I'm with him."

"How is he your crush ? "

Jin knitted his eyebrows together to process. "Now you support we even if he hurt Jungkook."

"Hyung , He's a walking green flag. And I've know him for years." Jimin turned to Jungkook. "You should talk to him. Trust me."

"I-" Jungkook couldn't finish when his phone rang again.

-My Beast 💜- calling

"Pick up." Jimin encouraged him.

Jungkook hesitated but picked it up. "Are you ready to speak now ??" He tried to sound mad.

"Sorry , sir. We're calling from AMC hospital."

Jungkook felt his heart stopped at hearing the unfamiliar sound.

"We called you to inform that this person was brought here unconscious . You were the last one he called. If you're his relative , you should visit the hospital immediately."

Jungkook became pale and stopped breathing at the information. Jin and Jimin shared a concerned look.

"Hello ? Sir ? ”

"I-I'm coming.. " He mumbled.

.

.

.

__________________________

So ...... How's it ???

There's so much coming.. stay tuned guys...

.

I see that everyone's one kook's side 😂😂 (except jinmin now.)

.

Anyways... Someone ordered romance earlier but the shipping will delay .. anyone wanna order anything else ........

.
.
.
Maybe some Taeggukk ???

.

Borahae 💜

- your INNOCENT  Author

MooN <3