Part 19

Brad's POV

I was sitting in my office on my laptop, mostly just staring at the screen, needing to be away from everything, when Rocket walked into my office. He sits down opposite me, leaning back watching me carefully.

"She really is an asset to the club" Rocket says, I nod my head at his words.

"We really could use someone like her in our charter, we can extend her welcome. She can be our go to tech as well" Rocket adds as he watched me carefully. I open my desk drawer and pull out two glasses and a bottle of Jameson Black Barrell, pouring us a glass each before I place the bottle on the desk and hand him a drink.

"We can ask her and Drew" I offer, I wanted her to be more than our tech guy, I wanted her as my old lady.

"Is there something I should know?" Rocket asks me with a raised eyebrow.

"What are you suggesting?" I say as I lean forward and glare at him.

"I have seen the way you look at her" Rocket says back "I won't stop what it will unravel."

I nod my head at him.

"I don't expect you to" I say firmly.

I remained in my office for a few hours, mostly by myself but members came in and out. The girls had left about an hour ago for the bar. Brick had gone with them, though I would be heading there myself soon along with Grill and Blue. They were dealing with some club business before they went off to their old ladies for the night. They took to Monique's idea like moths to a flame, I knew they would. It did not take long for Rocket to put together a list of members wanting the distress alert for their old ladies. That woman was amazing, the things she could do. I did not like that Luke was the one to be notified for her distress signal, I wanted it to be me, it will be me.

We pulled up at the nightclub, Brick had messaged us when they moved from the bar to the club. I stepped out of the truck, Blue, Grill, Luke, and Brock with me. We walked into the club, looking around I see Brick standing against a wall, beer in hand. I make my way over to him with, Grill and Luke following me as Blue, and Brock made their way to the bar to get us a round of drinks.

"How has it been?" I asked Brick and he shakes his head at me.

"Loud" he says with a laugh, and he shakes his head "They are having fun, Monique really fits in with them" he says, and I smile at him, I look over to where the girls were dancing, my eyes glued on Monique, she was stunning. She was wearing a black glittery dress that hugged her body, showing off those beautiful curves of hers, my eyes roam down to her ass and my cock stiffen in my jeans. Monique was wearing a pair of bright red heels, her long brown wavy hair was down, the way she wore it in New York. Monique turns around, her eyes on me, my eyes notice her lips, bright red full lips and I cannot help but lick my lips. I wanted to taste her again, I wanted to be buried deep inside her once again. Her eyes leave mine and I notice Luke was walking over to her. He places his hand on the small of her back and leans in and kisses her cheek before he whispers something in her ear.

"Think something is happening there?" Brick asks me which breaks me from my thoughts.

"No" is all I could muster, I look back at Monique, anger in my eyes as I watched Luke. I wanted to kill him, I wanted to kill anyone who looked at her.

"What's wrong with him?" I heard Blue ask as him and Brock handed everyone their drinks.

"No idea, maybe something to do with Luke and Monique" Grill offers and Brock laughs, I look over at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Luke won't cross that line" Brock says and raises an eyebrow at me.

"If he does?" Brick asks Brock.

"Then Drew will expect you to do what we do" Brock says simply.