Teenage Nightmares

Start from the beginning

As soon as she saw me, I heard her gasp and back away. 

Y/n: W-Who are you?

Girl: I-I... 

As I got a closer look at her, I realised I had seen her before. Only she was much smaller... And younger... But that wasn't possible. Right? I mean, it was all just a game. There's no way she could be real! Right...? 

Y/n: How did you get in my house? 

I noticed she had no pockets on her raincoat and it reached down over the top portion of her legs, which may have hid her pants (if she was even wearing any). Her raincoat was covered in dust and dirt, the parts of her skin that were visible were no different and she was barefoot. Her legs slightly trembled. 

Girl: I-I... I'm lost... A-And I don't know where I am... I-I thought no one lived here. 

Y/n: Umm... Can... Can you just wait here for a sec?

She stayed silent and I got my phone out. I typed in "Little Nightmares protagonist" on Google and found that her name was Six. But to be sure this was the same girl, I opened up images and got a picture and looked at the two side-by-side. 

After the check, I could say that without a doubt, this was Six. But how the hell did fiction get into reality? 

When I put my phone away, I heard her stomach grumble and she hunched over slightly. Since I completed the game, I already had a bad feeling about her being hungry and I slightly panicked. I backed away on instinct.

Six: H-Hungry... 

Y/n: Y-Yeah, I... I can see that. Uhh... I can get you some food. Just, uh... Can you stay like maybe... 5 feet away from me? 

She nodded slowly. 

Y/n: Okay, good. Let's head down to the kitchen. 

I walked past her and down the stairs while she followed behind me, respecting my request for her to keep her distance. Once we reached the kitchen, I opened up a cupboard and got out a pack of cookies. It wouldn't fill her up completely, but I had to keep her satisfied before she tried pouncing on me like she did that little gnome thing and The Lady. 

I opened the packet before handing it over to her. 

Y/n: Here. You can eat as many as you like. 

Six: I... I can? 

Y/n: Of course. You don't really look so good. 

She grabbed the bag and got a cookie out, munching on it. As soon as she bit into it, I heard her let out a hum of approval mixed with a slight joy. The girl wasted no time devouring the cookie within seconds before moving onto the next and the one after that. I just stood back and watched, slight fearful of the smaller and thin girl. Playing Little Nightmares made me realise just how dark Six could be. 

Once she finished the entire packet of cookies, she let out a little burp and immediately covered her mouth, almost embarrassed. 

Six: S-Sorry... 

Y/n: Its, uh... Its okay. Really. Do... You want something to drink too? 

Six: Yes please... 

Nodding, I went to another cupboard and got a glass out. I poured water into it and then handed it to Six, letting her drink it. After finishing the drink, she let out a satisfied sigh and put it down on the table next to the empty pack of cookies. 

Six: Thank you. 

Y/n: Don't mention it. Do you... Want to talk now? About how you got here? 

Six: That's... The thing. I don't remember... I was asleep and when I woke up, I was lying on the ground next to a TV. I... I don't know where I am or what's going on.