#12: Jealous of my car.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, of course." She says before turning to him. "Welcome, I hope you like it here."

He smiles sweetly at her. "Thank you dear."

She blushes and waves before heading up the stairs. Once she's gone, I nudge him.

"Ow what?"

"Didn't I tell you she's a junior?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you flirting with a girl two years younger than you?"

He scoffs. "Because I said dear? That's how I address my younger sister."

"She wouldn't know that. Don't go around saying stuff like that to the younger girls. They can be affected by it." I warn.

"Yes ma'am." He salutes sarcastically and I too my eyes before heading into the canteen area.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I just want a coffee," he says. "You should eat though. You need energy to dance later."

We order two coffees with a kaya toast to go with it for me but before I can pass the vendor money, Bambam taps his phone to the scanner.

"Hey, I was going to pay!"

"It goes against me to let a girl pay," he responds as we move to the side to wait for our food.

"One, this is not a date so you don't have to look at me as a girl. Two, I brought you here so shouldn't I be the one to pay?"

"Take it as a thank you for helping me out today then," he shrugs and I sigh.

"Fine then."

When we finish our food, it's almost nine, the start of the session so we head up the the large dance studio where our session takes place.

"This the guy joining us?" Momo asks when she sees me enter with Bambam. She was Japanese but lived here basically her whole life, sort of like me but she was a year older. As such, she was Hoseok's closest friend here though it was clear there was nothing romantic between them which was a relief for me. It was hard enough to think about him with someone else, it would be more awkward to see someone I know together with him.

Speaking of him, he was at the opposite end of the spacious room, with the guys.

"Oh, yes. He's Bambam."

"Nice to meet you," he says and she nods.

"Yeah, you too. Think you can sit by the sides and watch. If you have any questions, you can ask us."

He thanks her before I lead him to the sides where my friends were, introducing them to one another. Bambam was an extrovert and a naturally eloquent speaker so he conversed with them with ease, the girls genuinely growing a liking towards him.

When the instructor finally enters, he greets us and I Ieave Bambam by the side as the rest of us gather for our stretches. When we're done and the younger ones in our group start of the initial routines, I don't expect Hoseok to approach me at the back.

"Lisa," he calls me.

"Oppa?" I say, a little surprised.

"You brought that guy?" He points to Bambam who is watching the first team dance.

I nod. "Yeah, why?"

"The instructor told us you were bringing a potential new member so I wanted to enquire a bit about him."

"Oh, he's Bambam. He's Thai and only came to Korea a couple years ago so he has not been in prior academies here but he's in our dance club."

"Club? What club?"