'Doosre bhi pehn ke dekh lou... fitting kay liye,' Murtasim justified in a voice that was an equal mix concern and optimism. She was his.... Mehmaan, and that entirely justified the need to accommodate to her every perceptible need. (You should try the others as well... For fitting)

But Murtasim's irk towards the tailor furthered when he interjected, 'Saare kapre aik he meche ke hai. Yeh dress theek hai tou saare teek honge Saab.' (All the dresses are of same measurements, if this one is fine then all the rest are fine as well.)

Murtasim took a second to scan the dress in a way that hopefully wasn't too obvious, and weighed up if he ought to request for her to try them again.... to double check. But time escaped him and he was then called inwards, and left without another word at the end of the fashion show.

Meerab showered and slipped into her new outfit again, refreshed as she lazed around with Mariyum in the ratten garden chairs - it was a sunny afternoon. The breeze was cleansing and grounding from the hectic day work.

Noori was twirling infront of them on the grass inciting a light perfume of mauled grass, but there was a lack of colourful flowers due to the chilly winter season- this was balanced out by Meerab's presence.

High spirited Noori forced Meerab to catch the ball with her- more like roll the ball as Noori hadn't quite developed depth perception yet.

Unbeknownst to her, Murtasim's office faced out to the garden the lawn. He was ensnared in awe as Meerab followed her like a train, teasing the little girl and graciously handing the ball to her on every occasion. The men infront of him blurred into meaningless nothingness as they negotiated between themselves about rates for produce of the coming season.

There were only two weeks left till delivery and Mariyum had been reduced to waddle, which meant that Noori was extra clingy, and Meerab could already feel her arm muscles beginning to strengthen as she carried the tired girl inside. 'Noori, tum bahut heavy hou!' Meerab whined in a soft giggle, secretly enjoying the way Noori hung to her like a cuddly koala. (Noori you are so heavy.)

'Nahi to. Mere Moomoo tou asaani say utha lete hain,' retorted as her arms curled around Meerab's neck. (No I am not. My moomoo can pick me up easily.)

'Main tumhare Moomoo jitni strong nahi hun,' Meerab explained as she felt a tinge of shyness at his mentioned, every sway of her dress carried his history, an ode his lineage. (I am not as strong as your moomoo.)

'Meri Moomoo jitni lambi bhi nahi,' the little girl responded proudly, far too supportive of her Moomoo. (Not as tall as him as well.)

'Tum bhi itni lambi nahi ho,' Meerab pointed out, eliciting a low grumble from the little girl, her cheeks puffing out as a show of her displeasure at the reminder of her measly height compared to the other residents. (Even you're not as tall as him.)

'Nahi main badi hon Meero,' Noori attempted to correct her, but it was far too squeaky to be taken seriously. (No meero, I am big.)

That only egged Meerab to nuzzle into her, and query, 'Badi hou tou chalna pasand kyun nahi?' (If you are big, then why don't you like to walk?)

Noori was a pro at getting her way, so to ease the soreness of Meerab's arm, she leaned and pecked her Meero's cheek.

Meerab let out a little squeal at the unexpected affection- melted by the sign of fondness. The ghost of the kiss lingered, causing a warm fuzziness to cloud her mind, and she pulled Noori from her hip to hug her extra tight. 'Thankyou Noori.'

It worked, Meerab was buzzing and entirely re-energised, her entire aura twinkling with hapiness at Noori's magical approval.

The three of them settled on the leather sofa's infront of the TV and Noori watched her schedule of cartoons whilst nestling on top of Meerab, cuddling into her comforting warmth that her mother failed to provide due to being heavily pregnant. The volume was low, filling the air with murmurations of conversing characters- mainly Tom and Jerry as they raced around the screen in a never ending chase lulling them into slumber.