15. The healer and the prince 02

Prachaya fumed all the way back to his healing station.
Audacity of that Prince!
He stole his first kiss!
His ears burned, a strange flame erupted in his chest thinking about Perawat's lips on his cheek.
Such audacity!
No one had ever dared do take such a liberty with him.
How dare he?
What does he think of himself?
Does being handsome give him right to put his hand on anyone ?

He said he liked you. A quiet voice in his mind provided.

It's total lie. He is just a honey coating liar. Wouldn't he have treated nice if he like him, instead of trying to treating him like....like he did. Like an object of desire.

The prince is just an incorrigible flirt! Habitual in his ways so much so that he thinks it's just an extension of his palace where he can treat anyone as he wants.

How could people like him is beyond his understanding.
He will just avoid the prince and be done with it.

...........
Perawat's Quarters.

Perawat was having his morning snack sent brought by healer's apprentices when his door was kicked open.

" Perwat " Prem boomed.

" Why is everyone coming in various states of underdress in my quarters? " Arthit asked, lazily munching on grapes chief had sent him. Fresh, Sweet with just a bit of tang- just like prachaya.

" Ai Asshole," Prem stomped towards him fuming , half dressed and full drenched, ready to punch a hole through Arthit.
"can you stop tormenting our chief ?"

" I didn't torment him. I just complimented him"

" Then stop complimenting !"

"Why? " perawatt gave the most innocent puppy eyes " He blushes most pretty."

" Not good enough reason to Kill us Ai Saat" Knot, who just entered the open door left by Prem, commented calmly.

" We told you to stop making him mad. " Prem yelled. "

" Okay...calm down. What is the reason? Is he spoken for? "

" No..."

" Then I don't see a problem. I told you, I intend to court him"

" I am going to throw him in the river and then ask him to do the same shit with chief and see if he is gonna have a problem or not " Prem fumed.

" Calm down Ai Prem. He doesn't know." Knot patted Prem's shoulder.

" What? " Perawat's brow knitted in confusion, did he punish you over my conduct or what?"

" What? " Prem asked horrified " our blessed one would never punish someone like that."

" Prince, Moon blessed isn't just a title. It comes with a lot of duties and powers. Powers over this land. "

" I don't understand."

" This land, our forest, river, sky acts as extention of chief ( moon blessed). That is why it is must for him to control his extreme emotions. "

" Still do not understand a thing. "

" You made him so furious, the river was roaring, waves were insane, I almost drowned Ai Sat ! " Prem yelled.

" He can control the river current? " perawat asked.

" No. " Knot explained " This is not a common knowledge. I am telling you just because I know you won't use it for wrong. "

" If I try, you can always kill me. "