Chapter: 9 [Days]

These events are canon. The times these scenarios happened are at random.

Ruby woke up groggily after grinding school for the entire week. Having to sleep late at night really turns a person into bad state of a tiredness. She looks at the time to see that it was almost time for dinner. Sighing to herself, Ruby got up from the comfortable bed, exit the bedroom and descended down the stairs without bothering to fix herself up.

Rubbing her eyes, she arrives at the bottom and walked inside the kitchen to see her Husband was already cooking dinner. You didn't notice your wife entering the kitchen since you were too focused on cooking whatever you're preparing.

Sneaking up behind you, she tackles you, not enough to push you over since that's dangerous, and wraps her arms around your waist catching you by surprise by the sudden force.

Y/n: Ah!

Ruby: Hehehe~ I got you Bubba~

You sighed at your wife's behavior but you didn't mind since she never gets to act like this in school. She only shows this side of her whenever it's just you two.

Y/: Good morning, Dear.

Ruby buries her face on your neck before taking a deep inhale of your scent. As a result, it gave you a slight tickle making you involuntarily twitch.

Y/n: Mhn~

Ruby: Haaah~ Bubba... You smell so good~

Ruby slid her hands under your shirt to the front and began feeling up every part of you. Your face reddens as your legs shivered and almost gave out from the pleasure but you manage to steady yourself and resist her advances.

Y/n: D-Dear! I-I'm cooking right now- ahn~ s-stop... being greedy!

In response, Ruby switches off the stove and continues groping you with her hands underneath your clothes. She nibbles on your human ear causing you to moan. She stops and begins sucking your neck as your tail poofed out of your back but she ignored it for now.

Y/n: Mmmmm~!

You slowly lean your back to her as she slowly slid her hands from your chest, to your ribs, down to your stomach, and then under your pants. She stops sucking on your neck, leaving a visible hickey, marking you as hers.

Y/n: W-Wait t-that's-!

Ruby: Shh. Shh. I know, Bubba~

You closed your eyes shut as tears of pleasure began forming at the corners. Ruby's right hand slowly went deeper under your pants and immediately got a firm grip of your erect member causing her to smirk deviously.

Y/n: Ahn~!

Ruby: Oh~? What's this~? Bubba~

Y/n: I-It's not what you think!

Ruby: Oh no, It's definetly what I think it is~

Ruby began stroking your member from underneath your pants making you gasp by the feeling. Ruby kept her other arm secured around your waist as the other gets to work on giving you a handjob.

The pleasure was weakening, your legs quivered as you close your eyes and shut your mouth, trying to stifle any moans that would escape. Ruby's eyes narrowed slightly and began speeding up her stroking. Your eyes widened as you let out a sharp gasp while your wife strokes you faster and faster every second.

Y/n: D-D-Dear... P-Please...

Everytime you speak, you make a shaky breath unable to resist the pleasure of your wife's soft hands around your member. She had a firm grip around it as she moves her hand back and forth at a moderately fast pace.