Chapter 25

Later on that night night I woke up to someone throwing a blanket over me. I looked up and saw Jasper putting a blanket over me. I also saw Rose sitting next to me. Jasper said "We were worried about you with the way that you walked out. Edward also said he couldn't read your mind." Rose took my hand in hers I said "none of us had a choice in what we are I was born a hybrid turned against my will. I hate what I am but I wouldn't wish being a vampire on anyone." Rose said "you are beautiful the way you are we all have a past I don't like what I am but we deal with the hand that we are dealt. Plus i would have never meet Jasper or Emmet if i was still human." I said "I came to the terms of what I am a long time ago but she has a whole life to live for. She is playing games with Jakes feelings and I don't like it." Jasper said "Let her dig her own grave. If I didn't turn all those years ago I would have never found you Darlin." I nodded. The rest of the night we spent time together talking.

The next day we all returned to school we were all in our senior year. Jasper and I arrived at school just in time to see Alice and Melody standing there talking. Edward was over with Bella. I was not looking forward to school. I was really glad that were were all seniors. Jasper wrapped his arm around me and we walked to class. I turned to Jasper and kissed his lips. He returned the kiss with more passion. We pulled apart and I said "I love you Major." my accent coming out more and more these days." Jasper said "I love you more my love. you know your accent is comming out more and more." I said "Well I am finally getting back to the fun, loving and trusting lassie I was back before I was turned. It is all thanks to you and everyone." Jasper said in is Texan accent "my pleasure ma'am, you are beautiful just the way you are." We continued to walk to class togeather. When lunch came around Jasper and I were sitting at the table when Edward and Bella came over to sit with everyone. I ate my lunch and leaned into Jasper. Edward said "Emerald, I don't know what you have been through but you can alway come to me if you want to talk." I said "Seriously I don't trust or you so called girl friend you may be Jaspers brother and I will be poliet and talk to you but unless I trust you good luck trying to get me to open up." Bella said "you don't have to be rude about it." I said "After the way you treated me after he left I don't trust you at all." Edward asked "What happened when I left?" Jasper said "I will tell you when we get home." Edward nodded. After lunch Jasper and I went to the rest of our classes. The rest of the day went by and it was now the end of the school day. I went to my locker before I walked out to meet up with everyone. I walked out of the school. As I walking out of the school Edward came up to me I asked "what do you want Edward?" Edward asked "how come i have never been able to read your mind?" I said "I don't know i guess i'm just special." Edward said "i hope you can learn to trust me I know I have alot of work to do in order to get you to trust me." I nodded and went to Jasper who was waiting for me. He drove me home. Once I got home I went into the kitchen to get something to eat. After making something to eat I went out to my garden to meditate before I went to the library to work on homework. I was deep in thought when I saw a grey wolf come out of the woods by my house. It went behind a tree to shift back. Paul walked out of the woods and over to where I was sitting. Paul said "I know you told everything but I wanted to let you know that this change anything between us. I love you even if it means sharing you with Jasper hes not as bad as I thought." I said "I told you because I trust you and I trust Jasper. Jasper and you need to find some common ground besides me and I honestly think that he could help you with your temper or you find some other way to let that out." Paul nodded and said "Sam wanted to check up on you too he was worried. we all were." I said "everything is fine we can hang out whenever you want." Paul soon left. I went into the house from the garden to the library to work on my homework and to read. I was planning on telling the cullens my past, It is time for them to know and I have a bad feeling that something big is coming.