Chapter 10

The girls and I walked downstairs to wait for Jasper to pick me up. We were all sitting around the kitchen island when there was a knock at the door. Rose answered the door and Let Jasper in. He came in carrying a bouquet of flowers in all different colors. Jasper came into the kitchen and said "Good evening darlin." He handed me the flowers I said "thank you they are beautiful." Jasper said "not as beautiful as you my love." Alice said "I will put these in a vase and put them by your bed. You two go have a good time." I said "thank you Alice." We left the house and got in to Jaspers car. Once in the car Jasper leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips. I kissed back and we started to drive. Jasper put his hand on my thigh and said "you look absolutely stunning tonight." I blushed and said "you look handsome yourself love." When we got to a spot he parked the car. He got out and came over to my side of the car and opened my door for me. He gently took my hand and helped me out of the car. We walked down a path that was lite with candles. At the end of the candle lite path was a picnic set up on the cliff side. we sat down and he pulled out everything in the basket. Jasper said "Esme made the food." I said "this is wonderful, and perfect." Jasper said "Just like you." We had dinner and I said "would you like to see my wolf?" Jasper said "will she see me as a threat?" I said "no she recognizes you as her mate." I went behind the tree and took off my new clothes and shifted into my white wolf. I came out from behind the tree. Jasper slowly walked over to me and said "you are absolutely stunning." I rubbed my head against Jaspers side and he ran his hand through my fur. I went back behind the tree and shifted back. I quickly got dressed and went back over to Jasper hugging him. I said "my creator use to call me a monster when I would shift." Jasper's eyes turned back and I could tell that Major had surfaced. He said in a much deeper accent "you are not a monster, don't ever think that my love. He was wrong in everything that he did to you." I said " I thought that for many years until you and Jasper came in to my life Major." Major said "you will always be protected Jasper and I will see to that. I will give Jasper control back." I nodded and kissed his cheek. Jasper came back into control. He said "when it comes to you Major tries to take control and goes into protect mode." I said "its ok Jaz it means that you both care about me in ways that I have never had." Jasper held me tightly. We cleaned up the picnic and walked back down the path to the car. Jasper put everything in the boot of the car.

When we arrived back at my house. Jasper opened the passenger side door. I got out of the car and he interlaced our fingers. We went into the house turning on the lights as we went. We walked upstairs to my bedroom. Jasper said "go get ready to bed and I will be here when you get done." I said "help yourself to any of the books on the shelf." Jasper nodded and I went into the closet and changed into some sweat pants and a tank top. I then went into the bathroom to take off all the makeup. I walked back out of the bathroom to find Jasper sitting on the bed reading one of my journals from when I was in Scotland. I sat on the bed next to Jasper and crawled into the covers. I laid against his shoulder. Jasper asked "when did you start keeping a journal?" I said "I started writing in a journal when I was first turned into what I am. It was the only thing that would keep me from going insane being locked up all the time." Jasper leaned over and kissed my forehead and then my lips. We kissed each other passionately. When we finally pulled apart we were both out of air, I said "Thank you for a wonderful date night Jasper." Jasper said "It was my pleasure ma'am" I soon fell asleep in Jasper's embrace.

When I woke up to the sound of my alarm I realized that it was monday morning, I got up out of bed and took a shower. I pulled out an outfit out of the closet along with a matching bra and underwear set. I got dressed and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and made my tea. When my tea was done I grabbed my school bag and walked out the door to my car. As I was about to open the door to the car, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to have lips gently pressed against mine. When we pulled apart Jasper said "good morning beautiful." I said "good morning Major, would you like a ride to school?" Jasper said "I wouldn't have it anyother way darlin." We got to school and nothing eventful happened besides Bella and Edward starting rumors about me. The next few days were uneventful with school. Jasper and I spent time together. I opened up about Scotland and how beautiful the highlands were. When Friday came around I was tired. I haven't been sleeping too well kept waking up with night terrors where I would get out of bed and go to sleep on the couch after having a cup of tea. I didn't want anyone to worry during school. I acted like nothing was wrong even though I was exhausted. I think Jasper could tell that something was wrong when I opened the door this morning and I had bags under my eyes and he noticed I was not dressed for school. I decided I wasn't going to go today. Jasper said "What's wrong darlin; you have been acting strange all week and now you are not even going to school today." I let him and we walked into the living room where I had been sleeping with the blanket and pillow being on the couch. I said "I haven't been getting much sleep this week. I have been waking up with horrible nightmares or night terrors." Jasper said "why didn't you say anything?" I said "I didn't want you to worry." Jasper said "I'm going to stay here with you to make sure that you get some sleep." Jasper walked into the kitchen and called Carlisle and told him what was going on. After he got off the phone he came back into the living room and sat down next to me while I curled up next to him. I could sense the waves of calmness coming from Jasper and I soon drifted off to a peaceful sleep. When I woke up again it was about noon. I stretched and sat up. Jasper was sitting in the same spot when I had fallen asleep reading a book. I leaned up against him, he wrapped his arm around my waist. I asked "what are you reading about love?" Jasper looked over at me and said "I am glad to see you are feeling better with some sleep and I am reading one of your books on Scottish castles." I said "the history of some of the castles is very interesting." Jasper said "Alice called while you were asleep she wanted to remind us that tomorrow that we had to be at the house around noon. That is when Edward is bringing Bella to meet the family." I asked "He didn't tell her anything about me did he?" Jasper said "He actually did tell her about you but he doesn't know the entire story about you because he has never taken the time to get to know you like the rest of us have." I nodded and got up off the couch to get some lunch. I went into the kitchen to heat up some of the chicken alfredo that I made the other night. I asked Jasper "Would you like some blood I can warm it up for you." Jasper came into the kitchen and said "sure." I pulled out a glass and pulled out the open blood bag out of the fridge and poured it into the glass. I heated it up and placed it on the kitchen island. He said "Thank you darlin." I said "my pleasure major." I heated a plate up in the microwave. I sat down and ate while he drank his glass. After having lunch we went back into the living room and cuddled the rest of the afternoon.