"Blaine I'm sorry." She says, her voice cracking with emotion almost has me believing her words.

I nod to man behind her.

Her face contorts into confusion and as she looks back a white cloth is placed tightly over her mouth and nose.

I have to look away to stop myself from feeling bad but her muffled scream rings through my mind. She brought this on herself, I need to remember that.

I hear her struggle for the few seconds she's contious before passing out. Under my orders, the man takes her to a room in the basement.

Oh, Cassandra, what have you gotten yourself into this time?

♡♡♡

Cassie's POV:

Cassie's POV:

Little by little my blurry eyes begin to open.

My hazy mind takes in my surroundings. I'm in a bare room with a single door in front of me.

Slightly to the left of the door is a table and...Blaine?

"Blaine?" I say and his eyes look from the table to me.

"You're awake, good." He says picking up a sharp knife from the table. I immediately start to panic as he starts to walk towards me and memories of how I got here surface.

I try to move my arms but I'm trapped. I look down at my tied arms and legs and I realise what's about to happen.

"Blaine, please." I plead, still trying to get out of the restraints.

He stops in front of me, his dark eyes look into my scared ones with no remorse.

His eyes flicker down to the knife in his hands.

"Blaine I love you but if you do this I won't ever be able to forgive you." After the words leave my lips silence suffocates us.

"Who put you up to this?" He suddenly asks and I have to stop myself from flinching at the hardness in his voice.

"The Kamareras." I say, my voice wavering.

"No really, who put you up to this?" He says looking directly at me now.

"I don't know what you want me to say, I already told you."

"You know, I've been thinking," He starts. "about all the possible scenarios and the one that just sticks with me, the one that just makes the most sense is that you found out who the mole was. You saw them didn't you? Did they threaten you, is that what this is?"