THIRTEEN. movin' my hips like, yeah

Start from the beginning

As for Olivia, she placed her picture of her and Conrad into her jacket pocket and tripped over the wire as she did so, but her body never fit the ground.

Her sunglasses had fallen down slightly and she saw Jeremiah above her, his arms locked tight around her waist.

He dipped his head down, whispering in her ear, "You don't need to hurt yourself to get my attention."

Olivia licked her lips and blinked slowly as Jeremiah turned the girl around, his hands still placed on her waist as her hands rested on his shoulders.

She looked down, pressing her fingers against her lips and kissed them. She smiled as her hand that had just be upon her lips pressed themselves against Jeremiah's.

With that, she left, making her way back to the table that she had been at once before.

Olivia felt Belly loop her arms with hers, the brunette just as drunk as the other.

"We're going to take shots!" Belly smiled, "Wanna come?"

Olivia nodded as she smiled bright. Belly, who had been wearing Susannah's skates, pulled the towards the others as she called out for them to take shots.

"If that's gin, I'm killing you." Conrad smiled.

Jeremiah smiled, "Aw, it's tequila, come on. Okay, cups up. Listen, no matter how much time passes or how far apart we are, we're always gonna love you guys, okay?"

The group clinked their shots glasses together and the group truly began to party.

Olivia had about twenty or so shot in her. She meant what she said, she was going to party and she wasn't going to have any regrets while doing so.

She soon heard Miley Cyrus' voice bounce off the walls as she "hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and a her cardigan".

She turned around with a wide smile as she held a Red, White, and Berry Smirnoff bottle in her hands.

Olivia smiled as she took another swig of her drink and found Conrad in the corner of the room.

She pushed her way through the crowd, throwing in hand in the air to catch Conrad's attention, "Connie!" She called.

He looked up from his shoes, his beer tightly in his hands as Olivia made her way towards him.

"Come dane with me, yeah?" She slurred, her hand outstretched to him.

Conrad looked down at her hands, her nails painted purple to match her outfit and her Smirnoff in the other, like she hand completely forgotten about it.

Conrad softly smiled and took Olivia's hand, smiling at her has she let out "eep" and pulled him towards the speakers.

Now, Taylor and Steven were doing some sort of dance routine that she and Belly had made up when they were younger so Olivia didn't pull Conrad towards them, but they were close as she passed her drink off to Skye.

"That's when the DJ dropped my favorite tune and a Britney song was on, and a Britney song was on, and Britney song was on!"

Olivia turned facing Conrad, he was still holding his his beer and Olivia was quick to shake her head.

"Uh uh, Fisher." She slurred as she smiled, "We're dancing right now."

She took his beer and headed it off to Skye once more as she laced both her hands with Conrad's.

"I'm noddin' my head like yeah."

Olivia shook her head from side to side, her red hair flying everywhere and all Conrad did was smile as he looked at the girl, for the first time in a long time at eye level as she wore heeled boots high enough, both of their hands interlocked with each other.