𝐹𝒪𝑅𝒯𝒴

Start from the beginning

Nathanael nod solenmly as if Alessandro just said the most philosophical thing ever "I am gonna go see her" he gets and Sandro leads his way.

"So where is Caroline ?" I roll my eyes as he throw a grape in his mouth "now you care ?"
He chuckle "I made sure before I went to sleep that everyone was okay"
"You should've said that then" he shrug taking a bacon and eating it.

I finish cooking as everyone start coming at the table one after the other , well everyone instead of Caroline who's probably still sleeping.
"I fucking love you for this Oma" Micheal says stuffing his face with the food.

"Bye ladies" Lorenzo says to two girls who kisses him on either side of his cheeks before getting out.
We all watch him like he's some kind of different specimens.

"What ?" He ask seating at the table but no one has the heart to answer him this morning so we just dig in.

We finish eating and decide that today would be a chill day.

Abby and I agree on spending time at the pool , I think Viv is with her husband and I know they need time alone together so we let them.

"Look who's here !" Abby says in the pool , I pull my glass off and see Caroline walking towards us she sit next to me and sigh "I honestly thought you'd sleep in more" she shrug smiling "I'm not really tired"

"Did you have fun ?" Abby wiggles her brows making me laugh , Caroline look down and blush "l... yes it was good.. I - it's been a long time since I've done something like a one night stand" Abby and I share a look , totally not surprised, Caroline is the definition of uptight , I don't even think she let herself enjoy the good things in life.

So I'm glad that she's enjoying herself.

My eyes land on Sandro who beckons me to him.
"What's wrong ?" I ask when I reach him "Lorenzo Micheal and I need to go somewhere and it might take a long time" I frown.

"Is the reason we came here was because of the place you needed to be" I can't help the bite in my tone and he sigh "Rose , I wanted you to enjoy yourself...but.."
I roll my eyes "whatever"

I try to walk away but he stops me by wrapping his arm around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder "I don't want you to be mad at me Rose .. please"
"I just I thought we'd spend .... you know some alone time together" he smirk "last night wasn't enough for you ?" I roll my eyes huffing.

"You know what I mean , we'll be going back tomorrow so I just thought..."
"I know but it's not like we'll leave at dawn tomorrow, I promise that I'll make it up to you"
I narrow my eyes and gives me a boyish smile before kissing me "I love you" I smile kissing him again.

"So I guess we'll be alone for tonight" I tell the girls rejoining them , Viv is also here and she smiles shyly
"Why are you smiling like that ?"

"Nate want to take me on a date" I squeal going besides her "that's so good ! Right ?" The others nod "I don't know it's just has been such a long time since it only being us" I nod understanding why she's nervous.

"No need to be nervous Vivi , we're going to make you even more stunning it would be surprising if y'all leave this house trust me" we laughs at Abby but she's not wrong.

We start getting her ready as soon as the sun start to set , "red lipstick ?" she ask unsure "babe you're a black girl every colour suits you I didn't make the rules" I nod at Abby's words "trust me , you'll be irresistible men love red lips" I smirk , at least mine do.

We finish getting her ready two hours later and she looks absolutely marvellous with a beautiful black dress with a slit on her thigh , her hair is in an slick ponytail.
"Girl you making me want to switch sides"
Caroline nod along the words of Abby as I finish the last touch on her.

"I honestly am so glad to have met you girls" she says and we all hug her.
I know how lonely it can be in this world and I am glad she can consider me her friend.

"Well it's only us now" I drop myself on the couch and close my eyes "let's play never have I ever !" I don't know how Abby is always so excited about everything, she's literally a ball of energy that never gets tired.
"Now you're just looking for a way to get drunk , there's nothing you haven't done" she chuckle "orrrh I'm sure we'll find something"

"Never have I ever .... Had public sex" Caroline strat and I snort watching Abby drink "come on you knew that one" she glare at Caroline who giggle "what ?! it's so hot y'all definitely should try it"

I gulp thinking about it
Is it something I would like to do with Sandro ?
...

Maybe..

"Okay my turn Never have I ever been tied up while doing it" my eyes widen and I drink making her laugh "naughty girl"
I narrow my eyes but flip her off .

She's way worse than me

The game go on and we drink more and more.
I try getting to get more drink but I stumble upon nothing at all and I giggle so loud that Caroline and Abby join me.

"I think we're drunk" Caroline says.

One minute I am laughing with my friend and the other it's like a flash goes through my head.

"Fuck you're so tight baby .... you're all mine Rose"
...
"She won't remember a thing anyway"
...
"Don't fight this"

"Hey Oma you're good ?" Caroline says shaking me and I come back with them "uh yeah ..." I try my best to give them a smile.
"Maybe we should get to bed" I nod still feeling shaken up.

I lay in the bed but sleep doesn't seem to come so I just think about those sort of flashback.

Everything is still foggy but ...

I think I was raped. 

Woooaah this chapter made me struggle

Poor Rose she deserves the world honestly.